Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ (1453 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by DamiBukola: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
There was a mild drama at the Senate on Tuesday over the National Executive Council meeting of the All Progressives Congress held in Abuja.

Members of the minority Peoples Democratic Party mocked the APC over the current crises in the ruling party at the national level and in some states.

The Majority Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan, had moved that the plenary be adjourned for the APC NEC meeting.

Lawan said, “Today, the All Progressives Congress, the ruling party, the APC, is holding its NEC meeting and it has already started. As a very time-conscious party, our colleague senators on this side (majority) are representatives of the chamber, and because of this I want to plead with all our colleagues here across party lines to show the understanding just as we had shown understanding when the minority party, the PDP senators have to go for congresses or whatever.

“Based on this, Mr. President, very distinguished colleagues, I move that we stand down all the items on the Order Paper to another legislative day, to enable our colleagues to attend the NEC meeting of the ruling party, I so move.”

While saying this, the PDP senators chorused, ‘All Progressives Crisis,’ forcing Lawan to pause and called for ‘protection’ from the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, who presided over the plenary.

Seconding the motion, the Deputy Minority Leader, Emmanuel Bwacha, said, “Before I second the motion, I want to join my colleagues from the other side sincerely and wish them safe landing. The number of policemen we have is short because of the crises. I don’t how many we will dispatch there to supervise (the meeting). So, Mr. President, having advised as such, I pray that there will be a safe landing

https://punchng.com/drama-as-pdp-senators-call-apc-all-progressives-crisis/amp/
Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by AngryNaijaMan: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Before nko

2 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
All Progressives Crisis (APC) grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
May the crisis take bubu and Yusuf to the great beyond

1 Like

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Omeokachie: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
All Progressive Criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
All Progressive Criminals
All Perpetual Charlatans

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by KahlDrogo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai. This one is below the belt. grin grin

Savagery everywhere in my country. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by chuksjuve(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oya let the battle begin ..

Watch as their paid e-warriors trade fights ..

Bar man!!!

I need 2 bottle of chilled Eva water grin
Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by chinjo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
All Promise Cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by LZAA: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
imhotep:
All Perpetual Charlatans
cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Nenejeje(f): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin

all progressive crisis indeed

1 Like

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Savagery!
Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by Oladimejyy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
tongue shocked cheesy who cares

Re: Drama As PDP Senators Call APC ‘all Progressives Crisis’ by DamiBukola: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
tongue shocked cheesy who cares
You, that is why you opened the thread in the first place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wailing Of Being The Most Marginalized. / Omoyele Sowore Interview On Channels TV Politics Today With Seun Okinbaloye / Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets In US - Show Off Their Babies. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.