Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) (631 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Blogsphere: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Source - .COM

Luck ran out on an armed robbery suspect who was confronted by a mother and daughter, as he attempted to rob them at their Oklahoma liquor store.

According to Tulsa World, the failed operation happened on Thursday night at the Forest Acres Liquor in Tulsa, where Tina Ring, 53, and her daughter Ashley Lee, 30, were working.

Surveillance video obtained by the media outlet, captured the scary moment the suspect walked into the liquor store and pointed a weapon at Lee, who was behind the counter.

He had a brief operation behind the register section, before disappearing from the video.

Tina and her daughter Lee luckily reached for their guns and opened fire a number of times when the suspect reappeared. This forced the suspect to retreat from the building.

Soon after, the suspect reappeared again after getting injured from the gunshots clash, and gets into a physical fight with Ring over her weapon.

But her daughter fired at the thief for a second time, before escaping with her mother from the building.

Recounting the terrifying experience with Tulsa World, Ring said:

“I didn’t want him to hurt my daughter, that was my main thought. All I was thinking was 'Just give him the money and go,' and next thing I know, I see him back in my face,"

"I think I'm still in shock. I don’t think I have really processed everything yet," she added.

According to the outlet, the suspected robber was identified as Tyrone Lee, a man in his thirties, citing Sgt. Brandon Watkins of the Tulsa Police Department’s robbery unit. The suspect is not related to the store employee, Ashley, the outlet said.

Watch the shocking video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h1HRHeUEAI

Watch More: http://www..com/2018/02/terrifying-moment-mother-and-daughter.html

Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Those women were so cool, calm and collected under fire, and one would not be surprised to learn that both women were ex-military. There was a moment there when the daughter NEARLY shot her own mother as the mother grappled desperately for the gun with the wounded robber.

Good shooting all round, and there are few men, talk less of women, who could maintain presence of mind enough to exchange fire in such close quarters without going into panic mode, and freezing up at the wrong instant.

Great stuff. I love watching bad guys get hit and blown asunder by return fire unleashed by people defending themselves. Very inspirational indeed. I'm heading out to buy some more ammo right now.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Seems that the guy was loaded with blanks.
Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
donsimo:
Seems that the guy was loaded with blanks.

He couldn't get off a shot, because at first the women appeared to be cooperating with his agenda, right up until he felt that hot lead drilling into his flesh as he departed the store, inflicting injuries that scrambled his brain so bad he dropped the weapon outside, and stumbled back into the store for a hand-to-hand fight with the mother, whose gun he did grab, only for the daughter to light him up again.

I love this video. Real bravery and fast thinking on display.
Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jakumo:

He couldn't get off a shot, because at first the women appeared to be cooperating with his agenda, right up until he felt that hot lead drilling into his flesh, which scrambled his brain so bad he dropped the weapon outside, and stumbled back into the store for a hand-to-hand fight with the mother, whose gun he did grab, only for the daughter to light him up again.

I love this video. Real bravery and fast thinking on display.

I'll watch the video again, its soon boring.

Just did, I don't know wat happen, really unlucky guy.
Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
donsimo:

I'll watch the video again, its soon boring.

If you don't watch the whole clip, you will miss the wrestling match, with the referee firing shots to liven things up.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Moment Mother And Daughter Shoot Man Who Tried To Rob(shocking Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jakumo:

If you don't watch the whole clip, you will miss the wrestling match, with the referee firing shots to liven things up.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Thief Roasted To Dead ( Graphics) / 43 Years Old Man Electrocuted To Death In Delta Community / Outrage After Deadly South Africa Mosque Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.