Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,886 members, 7,952,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart (1113 Views)

How To Get Over A Broken Heart / I Need Some1 Who Wil Heal My Broken Heart / I 've Been Lonely 4 1yr Now, I Need A Girl 2 Console My Broken Heart. Must Be Resident In Anambra Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2010
What do people gain in breaking their fellow human heart. Oh GOD what have i done to deserve this][^ can i eva be myself again. Why do people break a precious heart becos of some selfish reasons OH GOD
~^¥ HELP ME
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by SKYPO: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2010
bro, take heart. thank God she only brake your heart and not to kill you because some do kill. a least you still have the choice/right to look for someone better. maybe she is not met for you. Never you trust a girl 100% or give your precious heart to them. you can love them but not to give heart. As for me, i love my girl very very very much but can not give her my heart unless she is my wife.

just take heart, let go, and continue with your precious life given by God. This is not the end of the world but the beginning. so enjoy life. According to MTN "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
Guy pls can u help me out with any caring,loving and intelligent young pretty looking girl pls she should be below 19 and not younger than 17. Pls whether ivory or ebony dis my no 08063159536 guy am expecting a good news 4rm u
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by SKYPO: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
please can i know your age first?
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
Am 20yrs guy and lets i forget she must be GOD FEARING PLS!!!===>$£¥
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by SKYPO: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
OK, no probs but u r too young for that.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2010
clergy man:

What do people gain in breaking their fellow human heart. Oh GOD what have i done to deserve this][^ can i eva be myself again. Why do people break a precious heart becos of some selfish reasons OH GOD
~^¥ HELP ME
Welcome to life nigga, Time to grow some thicker skin grin

I will take it that this is your first heart break, don't worry you will get over
it.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2010
Man dont say am too young pls help me out guy. Understand
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by sereques(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
Find a rebound girl.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
How and where will i find it. Pls help me with one
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by Pweety4me(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2010
Getting anoda gurl is not gonna help u get over ur 'heart-break'. . .just face ur studies jo.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by sereques(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
clergy man:

How and where will i find it. Pls help me with one

Rebound girl is the next girl you see that is available. Unless you are living in a world where there are no females. Look outside, the next girl you see go ask her out. She doesn't have to be cute or what you want. You just want to unleash your frustrations.

Srsly, the best way to cure heartbreaks is a to find a rebound.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by buttkick: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
REBOUND GIRL NEVER WORKED FOR ME. IF I TRULY LOVED, A PLANNED HANKY PANKY WOULDNT WISH IT ALL AWAY. IM OLDER AND EXPERIENCED NOW AND THIS IS THE WAY I HANDLE IT.
1. IM DAMN TOO SURE IT WILL COME TO PASS
2. I PICK UP SOMETHING NEW TO CHALLENGE ME LIKE LEARN HOW TO PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
3. I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE NEW FREINDS

IN A WHILE I WILL FORGET THE SCENT OF HER HAIR, SOUND OF HER VOICE AND THE SHADOW OF HER SMILE. THEN ANOTHER BEAUTY IS THERE FOR ME.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by Jaideyone(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2010
@one heart break and still don't know it's time to insure your heart abi? u still dey find anoda one? this new one might just crush your heart.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by bighead1(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2010
sorry bro happened to me too and i have never found love since then so painfull cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2010
Thanks y'all 4 ur advice but i dont think i can eva love any girl in dis world with the way i treated dis one. I believe she is God sent and one day she will realise her mistakes and come back to me.Well!!hmmmm nothing much sha, Ugba adiro guys
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by buttkick: 4:42pm On May 05, 2010
you just wished for a long time of stress and not moving on with your life. move on. close the door behind you. if not you will forever be looking out for her in the crowd while life passes you by.
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2010
I will neva 4get d time i spent with her. I know she is gone and i cant do anything but my wish is let my forgettn dreams be realised. It is only GOD who knows d solution f dis problem let HIS WILL BE DONE. But can dis be a reality or is it a dream?
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2010
Guys am still confused? Pls is dis not 4d main time, I mean my lonliness or what?
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by clergyman2(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2010
Am still searching 4dat girl dat will heal my precious heart. If am not healed as soon as possible den am afraid i will go and see my ancestors. Pls nl dont abandone me cos am counting down will i survive dis trauma
Re: Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart by Wislet(f): 5:27am On May 09, 2010
Yea, u'll survive it dear. It's really a painful experience to experience heartbreak, , cnt say it'll just disappear cos i mightn't. De most painful part of it being that u might still be in love wit her. You just have to try and take each day one at a time and above all pray(it'll help u) and also set ur priorities. Right now that should be for your studies, remember, A girl might come into ur life now but might not wait for u- she could get married before u finish school, serve ur country,get a job and settle. So be wise. Don't play with ur future. FOCUS & come out successful, and u will find much more beautiful, mature, serious and well trained ladies waiting and wishing to be your CHOSEN ONE! wink

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On FARANO She Looks Like My Mother. / Older Lady Needed For A Discreet Relationship / Am Down On Bended Knees, Pls Be My Val.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.