Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18) (1750 Views)

My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18) / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Surfaces 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18) by lugiyi: 2:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Cardi B has been targeted again as another explicit video of the rapper has been leaked online.

Although it’s a compilation of videos of Cardi and some appear to be very recent, according to reports.

This comes just days after Blac Chyna's sex tape was leaked online.

Watch video

(1) (Reply)

Like Yourself First / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini / Angela Simmons Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New IG Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.