Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,589 members, 7,968,708 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja (12322 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by nat138: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
No offence, but the 'unemployed' folks in the pictures look well-fed, well-dressed, and well-groomed. Cell phones too.

Baba 70's (Fela's) "Suffering and smiling" comes to mind

well to the person who posted the above comment, forget the fact that the folks look well dressed, fed and groomed. the truth of the matter is that most of the unemployed youths still depend on the parents and loved ones to keep body and soul together which ought not to be so. Whether the people at the venue were seeking for upgrade or are unemployed is not the case here, it is just terrible that we live in the kind of society we live in, where education is emphasized but there is no employment.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by TheProhpet: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
honeric01:

with the way you sound, i might be right not to respond to this comments but i want you to know that even if all of them were to be employed, i mean if every Nigerian is to be employed, when it comes to election time, these employed people are still the people that would be used for the election or am i wrong?

writing an aptitude test is not for full time job, its only a pt job that comes up every 4 years and it's opened to all who think they can cope with the stress.

we all know we have unemployment as a problem in Nigeria but this thread is not for unemployment, rather, it's for pix from the inec aptitude test which is opened to both the employed and the unemployed.

one more thing, are you saying the people that showed up are only the unemployed? and i also want you to know that unemployed people are easy to spot, if you want pix to prove the difference, i won't hesitate to show you.

The only thing i would tip in here is the fact that some of these employed people are not on the job of their choice.

Ok, i stand corrected.

You mentioned the aptitude test is for part time jobs, and is only done every 4 years. Why will anyone with a full time job go through that jsut get a part time job?

And yes, i will like to see pictures,
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Mbeki: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
underemployment= unemployment.

some graduates collect 10k per month. do you call that a job?
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by honeric01(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
TheProhpet:

Ok, i stand corrected.

You mentioned the aptitude test is for part time jobs, and is only done every 4 years. Why will anyone with a full time job go through that jsut get a part time job?

And yes, i will like to see pictures,

I already explained that in my previous post, some want the job just to upgrade, some to benefit from the experience, some for the money, some because they think they can tap from the national cake, e . T . C, if u read down, u'd read someone that also went for the test and he's already a full worker. For the pix, not hard to find, will post when i get on d pc.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by soyad: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
nigeria : a stunted tree by the riverside .
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by kemisuga(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
So shock of the crowd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God thank you for this job I have now.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by villous(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
Women's groups in Nigeria are threatening to take legal action against a senator, following reports he married a 13-year-old Egyptian girl.

Ahmad Sani Yerima, 49, is reported to have married her at the national mosque in Abuja several weeks ago.

Female senators have promised to table for debate a petition from the groups calling for Mr Sani to be reprimanded.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's human rights commission has begun an investigation into whether the marriage is legal.

The BBC's Caroline Duffield in Lagos says Mr Sani is refusing to speak publicly about the matter.

He was the governor of Zamfara state and oversaw the introduction of Sharia law - the first state in the north to do so in 1999.

The petition, handed over to a group of female senators on Tuesday, wants the identity of the child, her age, the circumstances of her entry into Nigeria and the dowry paid to her family to be investigated.

The women's rights groups believe Mr Sani has broken the law, pointing to the Child Rights Act of 2003.

"When you marry them out at this early stage, is it because it is viewed as a commodity that can be easily disposed of and a new one acquired," Nigeria's Punch newspaper quotes Mma Wokocha, the leader of the coalition protesting about the marriage.

Newspaper reports have also accused him of having previously married a 15-year-old girl in 2006.

A spokesman for Nigeria's senate has insisted that the chamber does not comment of the personal affairs of individual members.

Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by bisiaet: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
It is a big shock to read from a poster that many of those in this picture are well fed, looking good with mobile phone in their hands but for God sake does it mean anybody who is jobless should look like skeleton or like a mad man? This statement is outrageous and it shows how some folks are so heartless. I can honestly say it with what I am looking I  know majority of this people are unemploy graduates of different level it is very unfortunate. I can see stress and tiredness even hopelessness in some faces just to survive even some are outrightly exhausted this it touches my heart a lotbecause at the end many will not be taken after all the trouble and stress they will go through.

I just pray may God just answer the prayer of our generation and I pray at least most of these people ends up getting the job I dont care what anybody say like some are looking for the job for this reason or that all I care is that my beloved younger unemploy graduate of my generation just have something doing and make a living.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Ournaija: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
Mbeki:

The crowd can be converted to something more lucrative. We pursue to much white collar jobs here in Nigeria.

Imagine a Nigeria Association of Unemployed Graduates organizing various sport competition to support themselves. The sport ministry will give them the Abuja stadium for free.
You want them to faint? it the person who is well-fed that has strength to do sport.this country is a hell on earth.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by villous(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
not everybody that is present is jobless some are looking for greener pastures since election is coming they knw politician will always dole out money
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by shfizle(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2010
People are really talking trash on this issue. Upgrading or not, do you know how many of the employed people actually enjoy what they are doing? The reality that is nigeria today, people get jobs just for the sake of leaving the house every morning. There is so much unemployment that the available jobs offer incredible (not positively) benefits and the working environment is appaling, in the mind of the employer "if you no do am, resign i get plenty CV wey i never treat". So if that type of person seeks a better job, do you blame him? I guess most of u are on your cozy seats idling away in the office with no pressure or fear of how to pay the yearly rent that is about due and no children reminding you of unpaid school fees. Most of you are foreign nigerians(?) anyway, you don't know the extent of the problem, just babble on nairaland and think that makes u Nigerians
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Willdidi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
I'm about 2 go 4 service come june/july batch n al dis issues of unemployment sends shivers down my spine, but one tin is 4 sure i alwaz standout 4rm d crowd n i was born 2 excel n mak a difference.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by rickie4us(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2010
it is always like that these days. The same thing happened about a week ago in Ibadan when a test was to be conducted. The crowd was uncontrollable and you can imagine people fainting , etc
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by bawomolo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by eseikharo: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
This is unbelieveable.the rate of umemployment is really increasing.the universities keep producing thousands of graduates each year and those who have graduated for long are still at home searching for jobs.i still believe things will get better.lets keep praying for our country Nigeria
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by vassilli(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
Wat a revival, !
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Rastamann: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
Nigeria jaga, everything scata scata! Nigeria democracy - a government for the elites, by the elites and against the masses. God save us.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by mrkoma2012: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2010
sad indeed
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by shilling(f): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2010
. . . definitely looks like a pretty bad situation.

Just curious though, what is the INEC Aptitude Test?
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by utotomi50(m): 4:14am On Apr 29, 2010
LOL grin grin
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by davidif: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2010
Nigerians love to dress well, whether they are poor or rich so there dressing doesn't count.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by giwa4giwa(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2010
those needed 4 d jobs are @ home sleeping while they are suffering all this people are just in doin rubbish exams, they already recruit their people they are goin 2 use 4 their selfish interest.

i only pity those people inside the hot sun.

kai nigerians we don blind, angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by asamuel: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2010
want to get INEC job?

buy your job tests and interview kits from www.kalahari.com.ng

you'll also get DVDs, laptops, cameras, toys, games, etc there.

register at www.kalahari.com.ng today.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by oubi: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
27,000 in abuja, 15,000 in lagos and bw 5-7,000 in other states. youths if we mobilize our selves do you think fear would allow babangida dream of another looting teneur. the first steep is always the hardest we can start from sm where.
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by 190: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
my brodas, as i was abt to enter (with thousands of people like me forcing themselves in at the same time ) through the entrance, the heat/humidity that came out from the building was enof to knock out an elephant.

i imagined, if the entrance had soo much heat, how would the hall itself be. i ran out as fast as my leg could carry me.

in the end, the exam papers were leaked outside where everybody were making photocopies to submit.

it was horrrrrrriiiiiibbllleeeeeeeeeee.

the tempreture was like 10000000 degree

DIES FROM LAUGHTER!!!
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Bamise(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2010
This is soooooooooooooooooo sad and pathetic. God will help the average Nigerian youth who has no God-Father in dis country. Amen
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by titsqueez(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
the people who will eventually be offered have already been offered the job dont know what an aptitude test is, let alone take part in one. They are in their houses sleeping while waiting for appointment letters. The ones you see outside there are the ones with no connections, though they are more than suitable for the positions advertised. Sad indeed!!
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
Faints dues to exhaustion

it's called heat stroke.

As in tropical environment?
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by bawomolo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

it's called heat stroke.

As in tropical environment?

or insufficient ventilation in an examination hall
Re: Pictures From Inec Aptitude Test Is Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2010
Taking solace with a hot La casera drink. No light to chill the drink

that drink looks chilled imo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INSOURCING RECRUITING (APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS ON GOING) / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary / Tizeti Network Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.