Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,847 members, 7,930,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (71782 Views)

Wizkid's New Look In New Photos / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Isong007(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
This goat will soon swallow millions of dollars...u wee see
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by mentro: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2018
ejifranks:
Only the illuminated few will know what this goat wizkid bought really means..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.... Next will be a Peacock
Can u enlighten me?
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2018
The Sheep and the Goats 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. If you know anything about satanist symbols I'm sure you're aware of the "goat of mendez" pentagram. The elite love to use goat symbolism in movies, commercials, articles and ceremonies. I've been noticing this phenomena ramp up recently, especially in social media with random goat videos being shared constantly. Here are some examples. "The VVitch" goat- Goats in trees - Baby goat jumping on other goats (lol)- The Gotthard tunnel ceremony - I Pet Goat 11 (older) - The saying "he's the Goat!" or "Greatest Of All Time" is being used by everyone recently, I believes that's a purposeful nod to lucifer. Lucifer can give you fame and fortune if you give him your soul. He can make you the "Goat" if forsake Jesus.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by biggy26: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
ejifranks:
Only the illuminated few will know what this goat wizkid bought really means..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.... Next will be a Peacock
Abeg share. wink
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by biggy26: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Even d goat no trust wizzy. See d face. grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by FroshJaynex(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the price of garri? angry
You said the same thing in the other thread, why? are you contesting for garri presidency?
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by livebynite: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
You said the same thing in the other thread, why? are you contesting for garri presidency?

Baba if a garri farmer where president he or she would be the best president ever. A cassava farmer I mean ...
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Checked86: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Imagine having goat as pet plus generator noise. the goat will be crying kpeh kpeh kpeh while generator is on the side fuming with anger hurrurururururjrjruurjrjrjrjrjj.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by asawanathegreat(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2018
I pity una supporters
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by thunderbabs: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Na asun dz hin pet goat go end up in, even dey go roast am togeda with all hin blings cheesy

With a cold bottle of St*r Lager
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by lhawarl1(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Small Time now, the goat will swallow wizkid money and dissappear
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by ogunmourinho(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2018
embarassed hop dis goat no go swallow wiskid money
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by 4dor: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
BabyApple:
Who know React.Js javascript
grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Abayomi94(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Both of you have good reasoning capability.
erm Wizkid = G.O.A.T(Greatest Of All Time) to ever do it in Nigeria. Talk about Knowing yourself!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by MxFactor: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lucky kid grin.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by marticeus(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
The goat is simply depicting those that wear those long chains and ropes. Goats in human form.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Swiftboy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
fagbohun4j:
The goat is not ordinary
says my instincts... Who knows its a ritual of some sort cos this is odd. Whiz kid on some ritual shit. Otherwise, this may is be a publicity stunt,you know this guys.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by ericmor: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wizzi is from surulere, so I’m not surprise. If don’t understand go n try and walk through shita, then u will understand
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Ophilabraham: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Since animal they swallow money, Next thing you go hear be say, one brown goat swallow 2billion naira grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by comodo: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
ejifranks:
Live Baphomet in d house. Mtcheeew
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by MrxxxSmart(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
No joke that goat looks like his first son look closely

Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Jungleluv5: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
jiblotech1:
We’re definitely loving this brotherly bond between two of the country’s leading artistes, Davido & Wizkid after they broke the internet and dropped the jaws of many when they made a performance together at their concerts.

Everyone couldn’t get enough of the rave at that time and most of their fans are still even basking in the probability that their new found relationship could have them collaborating in songs.

Wizkid, recently welcomed a new family member, a new pet goat, and everyone were literally on the idea that should his new fam bam live through six months, they wouldn’t waste no time in making it a beauty swimming in a pool of peppersoup.

While everyone else anticipates the slaughtering of the singer’s pet, Davido couldn’t help but be amused at the kinda pet his brother in music got.

He shared the photo of Wizkid’s pet on his page and wrote:

Wizkid don buy goat oo lmao

Lol… how long do you think Wizkid’s pet will last for though?

source @ https://www..com/davido-reacts-wizkids-new-pet-goat/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
check it out in fact they look alike
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Graviton2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pepper soup loading...
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Smartkent(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol Nigga wanna increase his fame... Naso hin baba talk say na goat go do the work... . . . I won't be surprised if Johnny crooner(Yemi Alade) gets fowl as pet...

Naija sha
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Twenty47(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai!!!...OBO,this ya battery low fa..
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by fagbohun4j(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Swiftboy:
says my instincts... Who knows its a ritual of some sort cos this is odd. Whiz kid on some ritual shit. Otherwise, this may is be a publicity stunt,you know this guys.

No sane celebrity will buy himself/herself a goat as a pet without something fishy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Pratiba(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Winners72:
Some stupid fans will now be fighting because of them.

That is ehn. You can imagine the Inconsequential things freaks people this days. It makes me wonder honestly
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Trexnemesis(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Some copycats don dey buy goats already.
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by noziz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
don't be surprised if e dey smash d goat just to turn up his money(juju). after all he said "born broke, die wealthy"
Re: Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jesus...and this fuckery made the front page? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.