Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi (34695 Views)

BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Spar7tan(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Who is tobi or shishi? We don't know them here in sambisa
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by girl4rmspace(f): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2018
COdeGenesis:
Why do i have this feeling that cee c might win

Very unlikely
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by girl4rmspace(f): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2018
vicktaur:
Bbnaija apart from the winner .. The rest will just waste 3months of their lives

It isn't a waste if u put your fame to good use.

Tboss and bisola didn't win yet look how well they are doing for themselves. Endorsement, commercials, acting and all that stuff.

Fame can open doors that was closed to u previously.

At the end of the day, everyone is a winner

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by lumzybo: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2018
vicktaur:
Bbnaija apart from the winner ..
The rest will just waste 3months of their lives

I disagree with the bolded sir. They 3 months is a platform for them to blow. B4 the show no one sabi them.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by mema900: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
jazinogold:
if you believe CEE-CEE will ruin TOBI click LIKE, if you feel otherwise click SHARE

Ode
Nah ur type de clamour for Not Too Young To Rule

So we should be wasting our likes and shares for BBN abi?
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2018
post=65462215:
BBNaija housemate, Tobi, has declared that he has gotten what he wanted from fellow housemate, Cee-c.

Cee-c and Tobi were seen as best friends in the house even before the pairing game by Big Brother.

Tobi, put up Cee-c for eviction on Monday night.

Speaking with fellow housemate, Miracle on Wednesday night, Tobi said he used the first weeks in the show to study Cee-c to know her personality.

According to him, “I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth.

“In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand?

“See, that girl is poisonous. I’m not apologetic for anything.”

Source: https://www..com/bbnaija-cee-c-will-ruin-miracle-tells-tobi/
more on bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Benteazaa(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2018
superior1:
Who else is seriously tired of dis kin story on frontpage

As in am fed up with all the crappy stuff hitting the front page these dayz

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Fatyixx: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2018
jazinogold:
if you believe CEE-CEE will ruin TOBI click LIKE, if you feel otherwise click SHARE
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF YORUBAS HAS DECLEAR THAT LIARS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
lyniyke:
Stop asking a girl if
she has a man.Take
her out, spend on
her, make her
happy.she will
decide if she's
single or not.

And you are back from taken to single once she finds someone better than you too just like she did with her ex when she met you grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by vicktaur(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2018
lumzybo:
[/b]

I disagree with the bolded sir. They 3 months is a platform for them to blow. B4 the show no one sabi them.

True
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
I support Tobi,Cee-c is so annoying.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Oluwambo147(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
phlamesG:
The caption reads "cee-c will ruin u miracle tells Tobi"

But in the story tobi is the one telling miracle that cee-c will ruin him

Ayam not understanding Who's ruining who?
abi o
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Oluwambo147(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2018
RuthieKalu:
I support Tobi,Cee-c is so annouying.
u and anto resemble o muah

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Elnida: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He didn't get her kpomo and he says he's got everything from her.

What type of Learner is Tobi?

only kids fink pouncing a puna is an achievement.
He is dia for the mula, kpomo is just an incentive
with money all oda fins are added onto thee. be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by DONFASZY(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Cee c

Won best performance award for showin d world her true sef

I dey fear people like her?
Cee C is opposite of PEACE
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Brains1990(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Shut d fvck up u motherfvcker. Who ask u?
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2018
jazinogold:

She will ruin tobi yes cos he doesn't have the skills or maybe personality to handle a gal like Ceec. That's just the fact. Gals like Ceec don't need u to understand them cos they can't be understood they need u to CONTROL them. If u can't control her she will control u. Theres no middle ground in a Ceec relationship.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by Qsscruz(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Very unlikely
Even if she doesn't, she will go deep into the show. She always makes headlines and she's about the most talked housemate.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by kofo844: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
Abeg where dem for see all these handsome guys wey dem put for season 3?

post=65462215:
BBNaija housemate, Tobi, has declared that he has gotten what he wanted from fellow housemate, Cee-c.

Cee-c and Tobi were seen as best friends in the house even before the pairing game by Big Brother.

Tobi, put up Cee-c for eviction on Monday night.

Speaking with fellow housemate, Miracle on Wednesday night, Tobi said he used the first weeks in the show to study Cee-c to know her personality.

According to him, “I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth.

“In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand?

“See, that girl is poisonous. I’m not apologetic for anything.”

Source: https://www..com/bbnaija-cee-c-will-ruin-miracle-tells-tobi/
more on bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by anyicash(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Every nonsense makes front-page nowadays.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by pr0blem: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2018
The way people carry this thing for head ehn.
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by tico1212(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2018
I just pity Lolu as they paired him with this Cee-c
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by girl4rmspace(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Qsscruz:

Even if she doesn't, she will go deep into the show. She always makes headlines and she's about the most talked housemate.

Yeah she's the most talked about but it's all negative vibes. No one who follows the show would want their son married to her, that's how bad the world sees her now
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
不要問一個女孩是否有男人。帶她出去,花在她身上,讓她開心。她會決定她是否單身。

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by zolapower: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
phlamesG:
The caption reads "cee-c will ruin u miracle tells Tobi"

But in the story tobi is the one telling miracle that cee-c will ruin him

Ayam not understanding Who's ruining who?
o boy the thind tire me oo
Re: #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
anyicash:
Every nonsense makes front-page nowadays.
just because lalasticlala has travelled to his village to retake his WAEC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.