Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Picture Of A Man Training His Dog On How To Swallow And Steal Money. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Man Training His Dog On How To Swallow And Steal Money. (804 Views)

How To Steal Meat From Pot / See Hilarious Photo Of Man Teaching His Dog How To Swallow Money / I Have Trainned My Dog On How To Swallow Millions.( Nairalander ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man Training His Dog On How To Swallow And Steal Money. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2018
So i came across this picture of a Nigerian man training his dog on how to swallow & steal money. Lol.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/picture-of-man-training-his-dog-on-how.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: Picture Of A Man Training His Dog On How To Swallow And Steal Money. by Evablizin(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Aaah!!! Yeeh!!!

What is this man doing with his Akuke?

Re: Picture Of A Man Training His Dog On How To Swallow And Steal Money. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

The man is looking for just one thing, and its no other thing than Cheap attention!!

Congratulations we have given you the attention you looked for, what next?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Help A Desperate Yahoo Boy / You Remember This? / Real? Nigerian Lady Claims She Found Her Missing Nokia 3310 After 12 Years & It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.