Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

SAD YORUBA NATION? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD YORUBA NATION? (8484 Views)

Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye / Finally: Nnamdi Kanu Reaches Out To Yoruba Nation. Seeks Cooperation / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
see the way igbos has rented up our land,see where olatunde father dey awesome live,see where ibo stranger dey live in poverty

I am crying right now.
dont it will be better one day
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
whatever it means Yoruba amaka
you are not a true oluwabebe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
see the way igbos has buy up our land,see where olatunde father dey live,see where ibo stranger dey live.

I feel like crying.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
stop crying lad wipe ur tears it’s ok. Don’t forget to pay ur Igbo landlord
grin

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
madapcmod:

igwe mazi pig of red mud land
well do u believe him
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
dont it will better one day
but we too like owambe and ewedu and hate hard work grin igbos own lagos and we are watching from the sidelines its not fair grin

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

grin
lol have u finally paid ur own rent or ur Yoruba landlord has rendered u homeless chai Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
i couldn't pay my rent so my igbo landlord has rendered me homeless chai Yoruba ajoka

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

but we too like being criminal and ofe nsala and hate hard work grin
Yoruba own lagos and we ibo are watching from the sidelines
its not fair we are marginalized grin
double ur hustle Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65478122][/quote] chai ur Yoruba landlord is wicked u are homeless now aren’t u
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
am not a true ibo am osu
such a shame u deserved better
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by MonPro: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

cheesy grin...the sad state of the mindset of the average yoruba person is the way they mock Igbos selling gala and fan-yogo at traffic....These yoruba empty heads have no idea how much those young men make in a week...but because they(yoruba youths) wear tattered shoes and 'coats' moving from office to office with fake certificates and qualificatiins looking for no-existent jobs,they feel they are better.

They also do corporate begging called 'finebara'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

cheesy grin...the sad state of the mindset of the average yoruba person is the way they mock Igbos selling gala and fan-yogo at traffic....These yoruba empty heads have no idea how much those young men make in a week...but because they(yoruba youths) wear tattered shoes and 'coats' moving from office to office with fake certificates and qualificatiins looking for no-existent jobs,they feel they are better.
what of Yoruba agbo seller bus or okada driver don’t u people mock them better shut up
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ibos should pity their Yoruba brothers and stop buying up their lands grin

9 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Reelectbuhari: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
imhotep:
Igbo kajara akaja
meaning?
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Reelectbuhari: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
none of my business as far as it doesn not harm buhari re election bid
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Ibos should tell other Ibos the truth we rent houses for the most part not buy grin
I guess u are of the truthful ones. Well Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
i will triple my ewedu hustle Yoruba ajoka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65478677][/quote] Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
chai my igbo landlord is wicked.he refused to take ewedu now i'm living under bridge grin
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by deomelllo: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372 [/quote]

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

[/quote]

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65478728][/quote] Yoruba amaka pay ur Yoruba landlord stop hating nairaland won’t save u
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by deomelllo: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You own Lagos, you own Abuja and the rest of Nigeria, but t the end of the day, this is you back in your village..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Reelectbuhari: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
deomelllo:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You own Lagos, you own Abuja and the rest of Nigeria, but t the end of the day, this is you back in your village..

grin grin grin grin

Mr stop what u doing......it is called foolishness......read what they wrote...if any part affects u...work on it and improve on that....

stop the childish......u are matured....behave...

9 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by intruxive(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bro,they are welcome to buy. Only places with values attracts investments, let them buy the lands and build on them..... its still in yoruba land. They live, eat, school, pay revenue to yorubas. Pls dont be greedy let them come, all I know is my 5kobo cannot be spent on anything in the east. Any igbo man that wants to eat my money will first take night bus, then live and spend my money back on my land. Kapish? undecided
The joke is on the one who forgets home

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
intruxive:
Bro,they are welcome to buy. Only places with values attracts investments, let them buy the lands and build on them..... its still in yoruba land. They live, eat, school, pay revenue to yorubas. Pls dont be greedy let them come, all I know is my 5kobo cannot be spent on anything in the east. Any igbo man that wants to eat my money will first take night bus, then live and spend my money back on my land. Kapish? undecided
The joke is on the one who forgets home
i don’t mind if they buy I just don’t like lies come to uk, us yoruba own properties there. If u live and work somewhere there is a probality u might own something there but wat the Ibos are talking about buying up a whole place only exist in their own head not reality they know this but they like beating their chest they can’t help it

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by oladeebo: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Enu Orofo ti porofo ..
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin
Thetruthsayer10:
i don’t mind if they buy I just don’t like lies come to uk, us yoruba own properties there. If u live and work somewhere there is a probality u might own something there but wat the Ibos are talking about buying up a whole place only exist in their own head not reality they know this but they like beating their chest they can’t help it
grin
Thetruthsayer10:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin

My fellow igbo brothers, do you know that With just 1million you can bUy three plots of land in some parts of Osun and Ekiti?

In my village if you are lucky to see a plot for 3million,know say Hunger dey kill the seller.

5 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
grin grin
Yoruba amaka I should get a title in ibo land for my help in forcing the truth Into ibo flat head
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Purehuman(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
nkwuocha:
Very factual piece from a Yoruba man with foresight void of jealousy. May eledumare continue to bless the writer.

Just know that you started. Just keep it in mind that every insult igbos receive on this thread you started it. You are not defending igbos but you are exposing them.

Just sleep tonight knowing that no one called you to criticize the Yorubas but you chose to insult igbos because you saw them online.

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
nkwuocha:
cheesy grin grin grin

My fellow igbo brothers, do you know that With just 1million you can bUy three plots of land in some parts of Osun and Ekiti?

In my village if you are lucky to see a plot for 3million,know say Hunger dey kill the seller.
I can buy one plot of land in Enugu for 400 thousand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5 / Buhari: Nigeria Has No Reason To Import Food, Raw Materials / Breaking: Nationwide Protest 20/03/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.