Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) (880 Views)

Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels / Beware Of Odds Punter / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) by titusodem: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
HELP!!!!!!
I opened an account with 360bet.ng about 3 weeks ago and fund the account using the account details below
Account Name: Quazbet International Limited
Account No.: 3075082067
Bank: FIRST BANK.

My first deposit was in amount of N1,500 which I lost after placing bet. I later deposit N6,000, which is always immediately reflected in my bet account. Luckily I turned this N6,000 into N31,144.68k after some series of bets. Last week I requested for withdrawal of the winnings proceed but it was excuse over excuse. Excuse like we are upgrading the site, that I should wait like 48hrs before my request can be answered. In short, after the upgrading, they want to contact the mother company today, the father company tomorrow. Worst, this afternoon they disable my account on their platform. Help, I want to stop this corruption of this people.

Re: Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) by Kooldon(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oga You Are On Your Own Because You Would Have Asked Questions And Carried Out A Thorough Research On Them Before You Join.
All What I Know Is That 360bet.ng is an old platform of the 360bet company and their new and functional platform is 360bet.com.ng
Thank God, You Have Efcc Now

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) by austino677(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
same way I'm been owed by betwin9ja.. since last Sunday I placed a Withdrawal of 20k+..they've not paid me

Re: Beware Of 360bet.ng (quazbet International Limited) by bakayokoko: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
austino677:
same way I'm been owed by betwin9ja.. since last Sunday I placed a Withdrawal of 20k+..they've not paid me

I WARNED U

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Prediction Always / What Is The Meaning Of Football Age. / Real Madrid Make Salah Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.