Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,721 members, 7,889,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hilarious Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam Of Bbnaija. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam Of Bbnaija. (1802 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / What If Bobrisky Is Not Gay? Check Out Hilarious Cartoon. / Caption This Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam Of Bbnaija. by nicholartsdesign: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
this teddy a and bam bam sex scandal is not ending anytime soon I guess

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam Of Bbnaija. by Skyfornia(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Not funny...I didn't laugh.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam Of Bbnaija. by Gofwane(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
This cartoon is not funny at all angry

It just ended up spoiling my mood

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls / I Had Fun In Dubai / Reasons Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.