Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,285 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs (597 Views)

To Let Within Ajah Axis / 4plots Of Land Needed Urgently Within Ajah,Crown Estate,Abijo Axis / Cheap Plot Of Land Within Prime Estate II,ofada Road-block E14 Plot 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by boytonero1: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hi Guys,
I need a genuine standard plot of land within Ajah and its environs. The land must be a dry land, not swamp and the price must not be higher than N3.5M.

If you have anything on offer, please let me know urgently.

Thanks
Tonero
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by desse: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
are you a serious buyer sir
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by boytonero1: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2010
Hi Desse,
I believe the tone of my request answers your question. What I do not enjoy is people taking me around to see plots that are clearly opposite the description I have given in my request. If you have what I am looking for, we can make a deal.

I am a serious buyer.

Tonero
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by REALTY: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
I HAVE SOMETHING BY ABRAHAM ADESANYA - IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD OF GOLDEN ESTATE, U CAN GET A LAND BET 3 - 4M A DRYLAND FROM OMO ONILE AND 6 - 8M IN AN ESTATE WITH COFO WITHOUT OMO ONILE WAHALA IN BOTH PLACES I ASSURE U OF THAT.

THE ACTUAL PLACE IS OGOMBO VILLAGE, IS A FASTEST GROWING PLACE IN THAT ENVIRONS ABOUT 5 MINS DRIVE TO VGC.

IF U ARE INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07036260667.
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by REALTY: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
Now Selling !*

*Plots of Land at Lekki, by Abraham Adesanya*

*@ N6,000,0000 per plot.*

*Actual Price – N8M*

*Promo last till MAY 29TH

*ESTATE INFRACTRUCTURE *

- Access Roads
- Perimeter fencing and gates
- Borehole
- Street Lights
- Electricity and Security
- A serene and well beautified environment with a touch of nature and
more.

*BENEFITS*

- Affordable, Convenient and Flexible payments system
- Located among 7 neighbourhood Estates.
- High Return On Investment
- Free from any encumbrance
- Mortgage Facilities available
- Valid C of O and more.

*OUR OFFERS*

*Fortune Gardens* offers the following:

- *Duplex

- *4Bdrm Terrace House *
- *3 bedroom detached bungalow

- *2 bedroom detached bungalow

- Land(648sqm) - N6m / Plot

*SERVICED PLOTS PAYMENT PLAN*

- Full Payment attract 2% discount
- 50% down payment, 50% balance spread over 6 months attract 1% discount
- 40% down payment, 60% balance spread over 12 months.

Thanks as we await your response.

Segun Abioye
07025692956, 08023201440.
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by lloydbanj: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
i know a surveyor who work in the ministry of land who could help you .with geniune land allocation within lekki ,ajah area call my no 08063157626 or my mum no 08056049032 name Banji
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by Eshalom1: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
My brother has about 3 plot in Ajah that he wants to sell.

Price is N3.3Million.

You can call this line for more details: 07025046633
Re: I Need A Genuine Ploy Of Land Within Ajah And Its Environs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hi boy_tonero, i have 600sqm land in a nice location by ABIJO GRA AJAH LEKKI EXPRESS and its within your budget of 3.5m - survey /deed. Also there is 2150sqm land with german foundation at OGOMBO AJAH -RC- 12m asking, if you are interested we can talk with d owner regarding selling a part of it.

(1) (Reply)

Factory For Sale On 1/2 An Acre For Sale @ketu Ijaniki Asking Price - ₦100m / Earn 5,200 Naira Everyday With Mtnonline Jobs / 4 Plots Of Land @ Badore Ajah: N4.5m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.