Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,396 members, 7,897,762 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend (1767 Views)

Meet An Amazing Storyteller : Nnedi Okorafor. / 50 Funny Birthday Wishes That Would Make You Lol / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend by ADESOLA96(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Here is a celebration of a Young Lady of Dignity. Surrounded with gentility.
A Woman of substance with great attitudes. Her deeds are far beyond oceans; Feats written in the sand of history. I could dance to the many beats for you on your BIRTHDAY.

YOU are like a singer amidst drummers; a medal given to the first contender in a competition. A rare gem with undoubted self-comportment.

You are a Precious bird at hand. There was once a time as infant you learnt to walk. There was a period when as child you learnt to talk. Here you are Growing and Glowing. I can't forget in a hurry the amazing things we learned together and the awesome moment we spent together.

I would write on all oceans. The seas would carry it. The birds would not be left out of it. They all be passing one Big Message. Would write on all waters, such that when one touches you would know how Interesting it is to have a Special person like YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(This was initially written to celebrate OGUNSOLA OLUWADAMILOLA)

By: ADESOLA IKULAJOLU
ikulajoluadesola@gmail.com
TW:@OloyeAdesola

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mermaid Episode 1 / Love In Due Season / Five More Reasons To Love Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.