Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m (884 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Who's Excelling The Most Between Paul And Peter Of The Former Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by Entvibez(f): 3:51am On Mar 02, 2018

A fake Instagram account of Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido sent Paul Okoye a DM claiming to be the former CBN Governor and an excited paul replied and even sent him his number. The con man then called Paul asking him to help send 5 million naira to a friend as he was having issues with his online banking and this according to Paul was what gave him away.

Paul Okoye took to his Instagram page to share a the story and a screenshot of their direct messages. Read below...

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/paul-okoye-shares-conversation-between.html

Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by pyyxxaro: 4:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Pray make better Benin boy nor handle ur case file

That day , u go sell all ur land even sell ur testes join cool

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by izzou(m): 4:35am On Mar 02, 2018
I have researched for long and I have come to the conclusion that only very greedy people can be scammed

Paul isn't telling us the full story. The so called Sanusi must have offered Paul something for him to be sharing Sir like say tomorrow no dey

God save Paul for the umpteenth time, but then, #5 million Na still fuel money to Paul
Re: Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by emachizy(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Them go soon plus for their head.....

Very hmnmmmmm
Re: Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Nawooh

I beg how person go fit scam or impersonate,I want learn the trade
Re: Conversation Between Paul Okoye & Sanusi Lamido Who Wanted To Scam Him Of N5m by fergieboy: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2018
He actually fell for the scam.. He even sent the fake sanusi his phone no and was answering sir sir

Lucky him...

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu / WHY I Got Divorced....#funny / Ghanaian Sultry Actress, Moesha Boduong Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.