Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari (19497 Views)

Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo / OAP Sensei Uche Battling With Cancer, Pens Touching Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
You are preaching to the choir sensei

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by billyG(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Allow our president heir apparent yusuf to recuperate in peace na!
Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by Lushka(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
bebe2:
Story u think these pple give a toss about the common citizen??

As long as our youth has decided to remain dormant like their fathers and forefathers before them, they and their future generation will continue to suffer.

It will get to a time, Dead past leaders will be ruling Nigeria from the grave and pple will accept it becos they believe if they sing , shout and pray Loud enough their God will come down from Heaven and correct all the wrongs in Nigeria. undecided undecided
Sister, Nigerian youths are highly interested in politics but Nigerian political affairs are highly expensive for an average youth to dabble into. One will need strong sponsors to make impact and that will always lead to Godfatherism. Those old men made money from our commonwealth and will still hold us to ransom for a very long time to come. There is still hope if we can come together and agitate. My humble piece of thought though.

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by PresidentBuhari: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why i dey call am phor Yisufu wey i dey phor Western Jamani

APC i be leader, Nijeria na my vbirth right. I no dey like am phor persin wey talk am phor social mediya.

Walahi

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by goodies4life(f): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls my question is this why is it that when all this so call celebrities are having fun with their lives traveling for vacations today in London, tomorrow in Paris next week in south African showing us pixs and the cars they will not remember us only when they are down with cancer, heart failure and... that is when they will call on fellow Nigeria for help. ACTORS, ACTRESS, FOOTBALLERS, MUSICIAN, OAP. why why and why...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by visionex: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thousands DIE daily from CURABLE diseases and conditions, cos of LIMITED access to good health care, any condition a neighborhood CHEMIST cannot handle become automatically HOPELESS
Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
oyetunder:
very good. But this is a letter to us all. This is one country that rich people go to church to openly thank the Lord because they saw how hungry their neighbours are. They will share a testimony of how they saw someone eating what their dogs cannot eat or sleeping where their cats cannot sleep.
You are a funny man. We like to use the suffering of others to thank God. Like we're kind of special to God.

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by Spidermon: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Dear sensei, if you don't write in cattle language, you are only wasting your time.

This one that couldn't even read from his speed gauge that his bike was going too fast.

Dullard presido, dullard yusuf

Mad man. I don laff die

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by dFroshie(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
bebe2:
Story u think these pple give a toss about the common citizen??

As long as our youth has decided to remain dormant like their fathers and forefathers before them, they and their future generation will continue to suffer.

It will get to a time, Dead past leaders will be ruling Nigeria from the grave and pple will accept it becos they believe if they sing , shout and pray Loud enough their God will come down from Heaven and correct all the wrongs in Nigeria. undecided undecided

I dont know who you are or what you are capable of.
Why is it that we the youth tends to blame ourselves for the condition and mess our dear nation is,we tend to say youth needs to take the course at hand and we forget to ask ourselves what effort have i made or am i making to raise the status quo of this nation.
I think its high time we stop blaming ourselves and take a drastic step to help ourselves not just saying by words but putting action into it
Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by KingsleyBuubba(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
We live in a fuckt up country. Everybody is blaming govt. Aso Rock and National Assembly are not in heaven, they are here in Nigeria. Youths match government out (but its never easy, people even die in the process). But we Nigerian Youths are hypocrites. Tribalism, Family ties, political party affiliation, petty jobs, fear of revolution etc. Will always set us back from matching against this self destruct system called FRN. We don't ve a medical system..then colonial govt was better na, cos there were atleaat good hospitals for the whites. Prayer and fasting will not help us. The Youths must rise and design a contemporary system like Belgium. Me am just passing

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari by shadeyinka(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Excellent talk. Let him who has ears hear,!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Announces Renewal Of Etisalat Deal / Divorce: Emeka Ike Runs To High Court In Lagos To Stop Wife / Emeka Ike Meets Emeka Ihedioha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.