Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (9978 Views)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / Chats From My Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Akious2k2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lionessza:

Why would I touch a business account in the first , not even him if he is the only involved in the business should utilise the business account for any personal expenses.

I'm talking about personal accounts that we both have , why can't he access mine and I have access to his? . I wouldn't be comfortable with a man whose bank account I can't monitor nor access, I'm sorry. Obviously if I took his card to buy something or withdraw some money i will let him know, but if I don't let him know in time, the bank alert will let him know where and what his money is being spent on.
My dear, u only know urself... Have u ever heard of wives killing there husband's? Just when u have a lil misunderstanding, the other could sweep whatever u have left in d account & abscond.

I've heard of a man whose wife absconded with another man oversees leaving her children behind with d husband in Naija. What do u think would have happened 2 such account if they operated one?
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2018
MissJoy29:

If only married partners will reason like this, then there will be less problems in marriages. Unfortunately, maybe only one out of 100 couples are this united when it comes to finances.

I don't know why.

Perhaps people tend to marry people they don't fully trust undecided, I seriously don't get it.

I believe transparency in finances reduces a lot of problems, including cheating. Remember , the single people who date married people often do it for the money not love or attraction. I'm not saying it will totally stop people from cheating but there's less chances of it happening if he doesn't have accounts that you can't monitor or access. When one makes a significant withdrawal or purchase , then he /she must explain what it was for and proof must be provided lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Akious2k2:

My dear, u only know urself... Have u ever heard of wives killing there husband's? Just when u have a lil misunderstanding, the other could sweep whatever u have left in d account & abscond.

I've heard of a man whose wife absconded with another man oversees leaving her children behind with d husband in Naija. What do u think would have happened 2 such account if they operated one?

Guy , love and marriage are a risk in the first place , nothing is guaranteed. But if you have such fears about the person you want to marry. You can open a joint account , both your salaries can be deposited there. Each will have their own card. There must be a limit on how much these cards can withdraw, huge withdrawals will only be done inside the bank with both partners signatures. I think its totally wrong for one partner to have access to the resources of the home, whilst the other gets an allowance . It creates problems , distrust and inequality in the union. My 2 cent .

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by MissJoy29(f): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Lionessza:

Perhaps people tend to marry people they don't fully trust undecided, I seriously don't get it.

I believe transparency in finances reduces a lot of problems, including cheating. Remember , the single people who date married people often do it for the money not love or attraction. I'm not saying it will totally stop people from cheating but there's less chances of it happening if he doesn't have accounts that you can't monitor or access. When one makes a significant withdrawal or purchase , then he /she must explain what it was for and proof must be provided lol.
You are right. Doing what is written in the last sentence will surely go a long away in restoring sanity in marriages now.

But unfortunately, I don't see that happening with the level of selfishness, greed and wickedness prevalent now. This is not a curse o. It's just reality.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are right. Doing what is written in the last sentence will surely go a long away in restoring sanity in marriages now.

But unfortunately, I don't see that happening with the level of selfishness, greed and wickedness prevalent now. This is not a curse o. It's just reality.

I hear you and I understand the fears people have these days .
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by fireback: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
That's why I keep telling you ladies, be closer to your husband family especially his parents. So that no other woman will come and throw you out of your matrimonial home. They are ones that has the best chance to fight for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / Omg See The Biggest Dick On Earth Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.