Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,644 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Father And His Daughter (kissing) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father And His Daughter (kissing) (4574 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And His Daughter (kissing) by nueldivine(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Let's digest this topic

Is it bad for a father to kiss his daughter ??

Yes or No
Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Depends on where he kisses her imo. Forehead or cheek is fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
As Long As He Is Not Kissing Her Pussy

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Depends on where he kisses her imo. Forehead or cheek is fine.

Lol, some dads do kiss their daughters on the lips. Especially when over excited about or they have seen them for a longtime and get suprised.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, some dads do kiss their daughters on the lips. Especially when over excited about or they have seen them for a longtime and get suprised.

Maybe lol. But it's kind of weird even when it's a woman doing it, especially those aunties abathandu'tywala. They'll kiss you full on, on the the lips with their wet lips. I don't like it at all .

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe lol. But it's kind of weird even when it's a woman doing it, especially those aunties abathandu'tywala. They'll kiss you full on, on the the lips with their wet lips. I don't like it at all .

Lol, how can you not like your culture cheesy. Visit home , you are going to get your lips kissed qha, akucengwa wena lol. Yho! The old aunties are worse and they give you no way to escape the kiss, the handshake alone won't suffice, infact handshakes among family members are often seen as cold. The big hug and the kiss are more like it.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, how can you not like your culture cheesy. Visit home , you are going to get your lips kissed qha, akucengwa wena lol. Yho! The old aunties are worse and they give you no way to escape the kiss, the handshake alone won't suffice, infact handshakes among family members are often seen as cold. The big hug and the kiss are more like it.

Exactly! Hahaha. Man ndiske ndicinge way too many things, like where those lips have been grin

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Hahaha. Man ndiske ndicinge way too many things, like where those lips have been grin

LMFAO, oh nkosi. Please don't let me think that the next time I meet these people grin. Nonsense! embarassed. You have now corrupted my mind.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, oh nkosi. Please don't let me think that the next time I meet these people grin. Nonsense! embarassed. You have now corrupted my mind.

LMAO. Ungababoni begugile, I'm sure they throw down with reckless abandon in za oza room grin

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Ungababoni begugile, I'm sure they throw down with reckless abandon in za oza room grin

LMFAO, sies man . That's just wrong , you are wrong. You mean those aunties could be..............

Jesu!

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, sies man . That's just wrong , you are wrong. You mean those aunties could be..............

Jesu!

In EL kaloku, bawinwa sesis'fanyana shocked Can you imagine! I don't trust the old ladies lol. There must be a reason why these guys look the other way, amowthise. LMAO. Pasop.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

In EL kaloku, bawinwa sesis'fanyana shocked Can you imagine! I don't trust the old ladies lol. There must be a reason why these guys look the other way, amowthise. LMAO. Pasop.

LMFAO, yho! But I know about this trend and it's quiet unsettling. We need to watch our backs even around aunties now grin. Hay ! And clearly benza into e right if these young guys are all over them lol.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, yho! But I know about this trend and it's quiet unsettling. We need to watch our backs even around aunties now grin. Hay ! And clearly benza into e right if these young guys are all over them lol.

LMAO. Bayamuva caba grin

I remember another one kaloku my aunt wayemthuka because she heard rumours that my cousin (ka-1986), but was 17 at the time, bathi he was sleeping with losisi. She bought him & his friends alcohol. So anyway wamthuka esithi ufuna ukukruna amasende omntana'm? Yhu, I laughed so hard. It was all in vain though because they "dated" for two years. Amanyala angry

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by LessNoise: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
South Africans don invade romance section ooo

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Bayamuva caba grin

I remember another one kaloku my aunt wayemthuka because she heard rumours that my cousin (ka-1986), but was 17 at the time, bathi he was sleeping with losisi. She bought him & his friends alcohol. So anyway wamthuka esith ufuna ukukruna amasende omntana'm? Yhu, I laughed so hard. It was all in vain though because they "dated" for two years. Amanyala angry

Lol@ bayamuva. Nonsense! cheesy

I understand why she was pissed though, that was a bit too much 17? Yhoooo.

Is the bolded even possible? ....

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol@ bayamuva. Nonsense! cheesy

I understand why she was pissed though, that was a bit too much 17? Yhoooo.

Is the bolded even possible? ....

Maybe. Chin. You'll never know. Just because wena you can't do it doesn't mean people with experience can't. Kikikikiki. Uyathuka ke u-aunt wam, yho. Umama hated that, ubukrwada. And her kids bamfuzile, bakrwada bonke, except the boy. Uzilungele yena. His sister bamluma ebusweni because of talking too much.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe. Chin. You'll never know. Just because wena you can't do it doesn't mean people with experience can't. Kikikikiki. Uyathuka ke u-aunt wam, yho. Umama hated that, ubukrwada. And her kids bamfuzile, bakrwada bonke, except the boy. Uzilungele yena. His sister bamluma ebusweni because of talking too much

LMFAO, I'm allowed to hate , aren't I? grin. Oh I know her type, always causing a scene nje. That's bad, but I don't know why the bolded got me laughing lol. Yerrr, I lokishi are getting rotten.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I'm allowed to hate , aren't I? grin. Oh I know her type, always causing a scene nje. That's bad, but I don't know why the bolded got me laughing lol. Yerrr, I lokishi are getting rotten.

I also laughed. Unalonto i-round now on her cheek. Yho, it's not only ekasi, a friend of mine bamluma emlonyeni at a club in Sunnyside for dancing with a guy kanti the girlfriend is also there. She worked as a receptionist & had to take 3 weeks off work to heal because she couldn't talk. Ukulunywa is dangerous lol. They gave her shots at the hospital because bathi human teeth have bacteria similar to being bitten by a dog with rabies. That's why mna ndiligwala lol. I will not fight, ndiyakugcwalisela qha.

2 Likes

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I also laughed. Unalonto i-round now on her cheek. Yho, it's not only ekasi, a friend of mine bamluma emlonyeni at a club in Sunnyside for dancing with a guy kanti the girlfriend is also there. She worked as a receptionist & had to take 3 weeks off work to heal because she couldn't talk. Ukulunywa is dangerous lol. They gave her shots at the hospital because bathi human teeth have bacteria similar to being bitten by a dog with rabies. That's why mna ndiligwala lol. I will not fight, ndiyakugcwalisela qha.

Noba it looks natural now lol. Lol, uzoyeka uhambechola kwi clubs especially in Sunnyside, hay that place has turned into some ghetto. Lol, ukulunywa especially on the lips is some shyt and very embarrasing cheesy. Lol, I'm even scared of gcwaliseling people these days, people are sick out there and will not think twice before ruining your ID grin. My cousin was laughing ndisithi even if I would see him e busy , I would just make sure undibonile and go deal naye at home , I wouldn't go around confronting some unknown makhwapheni, who knows if she is type to carry I okapi? grin grin . No , thanks I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Noba it looks natural now lol. Lol, uzoyeka uhambechola kwi clubs especially in Sunnyside, hay that place has turned into some ghetto. Lol, ukulunywa especially on the lips is some shyt and very embarrasing cheesy. Lol, I'm even scared of gcwaliseling people these days, people are sick out there and will not think twice before ruining your ID grin. My cousin was laughing ndisithi even if I would see him e busy , I would just make sure undibonile and go deal naye at home , I wouldn't go around confronting some unknown makhwapheni, who knows if she is type to carry I okapi? grin grin . No , thanks I will pass.

Yeyyyy!!!! You can say that again. Umntu akuqhekezele umlomo webhotile, watchu gonna do? Some have nothing to lose looks-wise kaloku. Uyakuravaza, akugravuze lol. You're right wena, mntase. Choose your battles, yho. As much as ndinomlomo I will also walk away in a situation like that. But maybe I'd crash the party & introduce myself to "our" girlfriend. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Those girls are disgusting. The could have taken their chat private
LessNoise:
South Africans don invade romance section ooo
Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeyyyy!!!! You can say that again. Umntu akuqhekezele umlomo webhotile, watchu gonna do? Some have nothing to lose looks-wise kaloku. Uyakuravaza, akugravuze lol. You're right wena, mntase. Choose your battles, yho. As much as ndinomlomo I will also walk away in a situation like that. But maybe I'd crash the party & introduce myself to "our" girlfriend. LMAO.

Hahahaha gwalandini, why not break yours umngene grin grin. Lol@ nothing to lose looks-wise. That reminds me of some girl who robbed me at the union buildings , pha ezantsi grin nge blade lol . I didn't even try to fight wayenezinxenxe all over, and I thought...the phone or my ID and the choice was clear grin grin. Exactly, you just have to know when to walk away with all these demonic desperados around. Lol @ our gf. I would be tempted myself , but I would first look at the face first, check if she got anything worthy of protecting there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Hahahaha gwalandini, why not break yours umngene grin grin. Lol@ nothing to lose looks-wise. That reminds me if some girl who robbed me at the union buildings , pha ezantsi grin nge blade lol . I didn't even try to fight wayenezinxenxe all over, and I thought...the phone or my ID and the choice was clear grin grin. Exactly, you just have to know when to walk away with all these demonic desperados around. Lol @ our gf. I would be tempted myself , but I would first look at the face first, check if she got anything worthy of protecting there grin grin

LMFAOOOO. How did the mugging happen? And a girl at that? Maybe it's nyaope girls, ne? Wow. Wonders shall never end!

When I was much younger, pre-teens, bendinguphuma silwe. But now shame, I value life. As my dad would say: kwaguga inja ebiluma. He says that about himself grin One day some guys were playing soccer on the street & the ball kept getting into the yard, so they jumped the fence. Wathi, ndizakuzikhaba zinye ezintwana. Umama wamnqanda esithi uzakuzibethisa ngabantwana. Kanti what makes old people believe they're still badass? I swear they're the most delusional bunch sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by LessNoise: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Those girls are disgusting. The could have taken their chat private

Bro its pathetic sometimes when I read their comments on issues I wonder wetin carry their yansh come here sef?
Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
They are probably looking for naija dude... Its their thing, they love naija dude. But these two girls cant get none. They are jobless and irritating
LessNoise:

Bro its pathetic sometimes when I read their comments on issues I wonder wetin carry their yansh come here sef?
Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOOOO. How did the mugging happen? And a girl at that? Maybe it's nyaope girls, ne? Wow. Wonders shall never end!

When I was much younger, pre-teens, bendinguphuma silwe. But now shame, I value life. As my dad would say: kwaguga inja ebiluma. He says that about himself grin One day some guys were playing soccer on the street & the ball kept getting into the yard, so they jumped the fence. Wathi, ndizakuzikhaba zinye ezintwana. Umama wamnqanda esithi uzakuzibethisa ngabantwana. Kanti what makes old people believe they're still badass? I swear they're the most delusional bunch sometimes.

I was waiting for a friend , so I sat under a tree reading a book and my bag was next to me ne phone . So this girl comes up behind me and I could see ngowe nyaope, but I wasn't frightened ( I was under the protection of the president afterall grin). So she sat next to me and I thought she's gonna ask for R2 ye Cuba, kanti u swine was targeting my phone while busy making small talk nam. And nam ndandilele tu. So she stood up and said bye , that's when I heard it make low battery sounds on her sleeve lol, so I grabbed her and asked for my phone back . We were shouting at each other, and she pulled this razor blade and threatened to cut my face , and waving it on my face and andidlaleli apho lol. I let her go just like that, I didn't want her to turn me into her grin grin. Yho everyone was laughing at ubugwalwa bam uba I should have fought, rha and look like a corner girl after for a phone ? grin grin.

Lol@ phumasilwe. Very delusional bunch.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

I was waiting for a friend , so I sat under a tree reading a book and my bag was next to me ne phone . So this girl comes up behind me and I could see ngowe nyaope, but I wasn't frightened ( I was under the protection of the president afterall grin). So she sat next to me and I thought she's gonna ask for R2 ye Cuba, kanti u swine was targeting my phone while busy making small talk nam. And nam ndandilele tu. So she stood up and said bye , that's when I heard it make low battery sounds on her sleeve lol, so I grabbed her and asked for my phone back . We were shouting at each other, and she pulled this razor blade and threatened to cut my face , and waving it on my face and andidlaleli apho lol. I let her go just like that, I didn't want her to turn me into her grin grin. Yho everyone was laughing at ubugwalwa bam uba I should have fought, rha and look like a corner girl after for a phone ? grin grin.

Lol@ phumasilwe. Very delusiona bunch.

LMFAO. Ndinombono. So scary .

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by Lionessza(f): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Ndinombono. So scary .

Lol, some scary ish sana.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, some scary ish sana.

I was also mugged kaloku nam once, but it was by 3 guys in Pretoria-west. Me & a guy I was dating at the time were taking a walk in the evening, around the Guaggacentre mall. There's a footpath pha, so these guys were walking behind us. We moved out of the way to let the pass. That was our mistake. They took our phones, money & takeaways from Something Fishy. LMAO. I was so angry but he kept nudging me to keep quiet. On the way home, ndaziva endonyanyisa, ifokofoko lendonda! I don't know what I expected him to do but the fact that we got robbed ekhona just pissed me off. It was very unfair of me but that was my 1st phone ever tongue

1 Like

Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by nueldivine(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Father And His Daughter (kissing) by nueldivine(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2019
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. / My Ashawo journey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.