Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... (12387 Views)

My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
slimjaney:

I don't know for him oo.. Guys and their wahala. Let him go and satisfy his woman first.

We love to get satisfied... Its not easy to carry all this body finish and not enjoying it to the fullness. grin

DM me if you are serious.... Shockingly other girls are also sending DM.... Is it that most GUYS are no longer doing their job well?
mrs woman,were u sent to initiate some pervet into fornication? Your thread shows nothing but life of sodomy.
When did sexual satisfaction become a life compulsion.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by oluwasegun007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
slimjaney:

Kindly, think before you open your aboki mouth.

We even quarrel Because of his over busy scheduler. I need him to have time to Moore fellowship

can you imagine, what have I said wrong that you have started using abusive words...

if I should take a stroll now by coming to your level to give u a response you'll hate yourself
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
IjeleNwa:
mrs woman,were u sent to initiate some pervet into fornication? Your thread shows nothing but life of sodomy.
When did sexual satisfaction become a life compulsion.

Let God forgive me. I have sinned
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by slimjaney: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
BlissB:
Have responded

I didn't see any DM or email oo. Slimjaney@yahoo.com... If others​ like they flood my inbox

Make sure you identify your email because I sure know others will send
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
slimjaney:

Let God forgive me. I have sinned
better!
Save this dirty thread for another post
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by MissRaine69(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
slimjaney:

At first, I didn't see it like one, not until, it happened on the road.

Looking at your photo it seems you are not in Nigeria or not a Nigerian. Here you can't have sex in public places.

Where in that post I wrote have you managed to deduce I advocated for sex in public? Don’t take things out of context to suit your skewed point of view.
Re: Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... by ogene144(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2020
BlissB:
Babe Borrow me this man na....e don tay they massage me o........i want to feel HIS machine cool cool grin grin
Maa,I cn do more than him try me & see the difference... 09028866308

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.