Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,203 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Meet The World's Smallest Woman And Her Husband As They Pose For Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World's Smallest Woman And Her Husband As They Pose For Photos (667 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Woman And Her Husband As They Pose For Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jyoti Amge is enjoying the best of life even though she's the smallest woman on planet earth.

According to Guinness World Book of Records, Jyoti Amge is the smallest living woman on planet earth.

The woman from India who is 23 years-old has held the title since 2012. She got married to the love of her life at the age of 23. She was born December on the 16th of 1993.

Jyoti, has a height of 62.8 centimetres (2 ft 0.6 in) and from medical records, her restricted height is due to a growth abnormality called achondroplasia – which means she will never grow any taller than 2 ft 1 in (0.64 m).

As the smallest woman in the world, it’s neither all negative for Jyoti Amge nor has it done anything to hamper her progress — her status has also taken her to greater heights actually.

She ended up living her dream of becoming a Hollywood actress when she was cast in the fourth season of American Horror Story: Freak Show as Ma Petite.

While speaking of her life growing up in an interview, Jyoti said her new found fame has made her feel better and more important in the society.

“I’m very happy to be the world’s smallest woman. Getting this record has made me feel better about myself. I feel popular, special and important. It was always my dream to come to London, to see Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and Madame Tussauds."

Continue reading and see more amazing photos here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com/2018/03/meet-worlds-smallest-woman-and-her.html

Re: Meet The World's Smallest Woman And Her Husband As They Pose For Photos by ClintonEmex: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
All things bright and beautiful,
All things great and small;
the lord God made them all.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Believe What Mr P (P Square) Did In Liberia / See The Beautiful Family Of “okon Lagos” As Actor Dedicate His Child / Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.