Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,581 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram (976 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Davidospy: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Aisha Wakil, better known as “Mama Boko Haram”, says the abductors of Dapchi schoolgirls have contacted her.

The Musab al-Barnawi faction of the Boko Haram sect is suspected of being behind the kidnap of the 110 girls. In an interview with NAN, Wakil said the faction contacted her on Thursday to confirm that the girls were in its custody.

Wakil was a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges Committee in the northern region set up by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

She added that the abductors confirmed to her that the girls were safe, healthy and in good condition. In an interview with PRNigeria earlier in the week, Wakil called on the abductors to release the girls to enable them to be reunited with their families.

Wakil, who is said to have communication links with Boko Haram and respected by some leaders of the sect, declared that she was ready to sacrifice her life to rescue the girls.

Wakil said: They are even the ones that called me, and said Mama we heard what you have said and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.

“I begged of them and said please let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls, and they laughed and said no. “I asked them where I can come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.

I can assure Nigerians that so far they are with my son Habib and his friends; Habib is a nice guy, he is very nice boy. He will not harm them, he will not touch them, and he will not kill them.

He is going to listen to us, and so far he indicated interest that he loves peace. And I love them for that and believe what they said on this. “They will definitely give us the girls.

All I am begging Nigerians is to calm down, be prayerful, everything will be over in God grace”. She spoke hours after the federal government said the search for the girls had been extended to neighbouring countries.

Via: Thecable

http://www.wakawoman.com/dapchi-schoolgirls-boko-haram-contacted-mama-boko-haram/

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by forreelinc(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry buhari abeg call your donkey people to stop turning nigeria into a circus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Blakjewelry(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
So who is papa bh
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by divineneed: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Jaabioro(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Can you hear that dirty talk ..Habib is a very nice guy ,he would not harm them ,he would not kill them ,they are safe with him...Her communication can't be hacked ? Anyway na money make avenue for them all ...
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by ManirBK: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Business don land be that.why this type of dirty politics being played with human lives.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
It shall not be well with every politician playing with the lives and properties of Nigerians. So kidnapping of young girls is now a way of hijacking power.

PMB should stop wasting money on DSS and every other security agency because it is now obvious they're the boko haram. How come since all this years they've not been able to tap mama boko haram lines and use it to track down the beasts?

I think the good people of the North East alone can win the war against boko haram, they should rise up and flush out the demons.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by beejaay: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
madridguy:
It shall not be well with every politician playing with the lives and properties of Nigerians. So kidnapping of young girls is now a way of hijacking power.

PMB should stop wasting money on DSS and every other security agency because it is now obvious they're the boko haram. How come since all this years they've not been able to tap mama boko haram lines and use it to track down the beasts?

I think the good people of the North East alone can win the war against boko haram, they should rise up and flush out the demons.

Enough is enough.
Atleast u finally agree that gej was not the problem...the only sad thing is that we all allowed ourselves to be used for political gain and now another round is here.... It will take a long time for us to know peace in this country cos the injustice is too much...
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Will appreciate if you can remove gej out of this. He's the foundation of bombing in Nigeria

beejaay:

Atleast u finally agree that gej was not the problem...the only sad thing is that we all allowed ourselves to be used for political gain and now another round is here.... It will take a long time for us to know peace in this country cos the injustice is too much...
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by swagagolic01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
madridguy:
Will appreciate if you can remove gej out of this. He's the foundation of bombing in Nigeria

Why haven't the bombs stopped under Buhari? So b4 Jonathan there were no bomb blast's in Nigeria? ?

Na GEJ matter go kill una
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by alienvirus: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
I smell outside influences in this thing.

Yes. The superpowers. The big boys that are making the world a hell on earth.
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by eTECTIVe(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Story for d gods.... U all including dis govt are feeding fat from dis business venture called BH.. So ur son Habib is with dem and will not harm dem or kill dem abi?? U Ppl shld jus fast forward to d end of d film jare where d govt rescues dem. It's a win win for all of dem involved...
Watch out for more intrigues and twist in d new blockbuster, CHIBOK 2.0 : D Dapchi Saga!!!
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
It is finished.... A whole Nation is being held at random..
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by loveth360(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Northern business.
Who kidnapped the girls=northerns.
Who did they kidnapped =northerns.

So how is that my concern, if una like release them,if una no like no release them.
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Link to any bomb blast before gej?

swagagolic01:

Why haven't the bombs stopped under Buhari? So b4 Jonathan there were no bomb blast's in Nigeria? ?

Na GEJ matter go kill una
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Yankee101: 4:42am On Mar 03, 2018
This is all a fraud.

It's like they are funding boko haram through the back door in order to avoid sanctions.

But what you sow...
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by Hector09(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2018
Bokoharam is now a lucrative business under buhari, i still wonder how the northners think after they we shouting sai baba but baba is using the life of their children to play politics
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by beejaay: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:

You see urself?so it's gej that pay and instruct them to bomb ba?and a military general could not stop the bomb and d kidnapping despite all d ransom payments, all of a sudden it's not the fault of d president but that of the security sabotaging it...I thought you were redeemed but it's now obvious u just wanted to exonorate your God and saviour... kontinu we are all in it together....we go dey suffer am together
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Go and sit down and stop spewing rubbish.

beejaay:

You see urself?so it's gej that pay and instruct them to bomb ba?and a military general could not stop the bomb and d kidnapping despite all d ransom payments, all of a sudden it's not the fault of d president but that of the security sabotaging it...I thought you were redeemed but it's now obvious u just wanted to exonorate your God and saviour... kontinu we are all in it together....we go dey suffer am together
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by vivalavida(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2018
This mama Boko Haram is profitting from this nonsense too. Am sure they pay her ransom commissions
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me - Mama Boko Haram by beejaay: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
Go and sit down and stop spewing rubbish.

You are d foolish,stupid and irritating maggot...I thought u av any iota of sense remaining in your maggot infested brain but didn't know I was wasting my time on fool like u.its only a fool like you that can still be supporting a failure like Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Man Barks Like A Dog Once In A Month For Money Ritual In Ogun State (video) / Missing OOU Student And Girlfriend Found Dead (photos) / Young Girl Beats Up Her Mother Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.