Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos (936 Views)

Davido And Chioma Spotted At BET Experience In Los Angeles After Wedding (video / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
A man has revealed his shock after he spotted a veteran sports journalist, Mr Joy Baff who once worked with Rivers State Television RSTV. The London trained journalist who made name for himself in sports journalism in both Bayelsa and Rivers state - was seen in a very pathetic state at a motor park in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital.

Ayibakipreye Solomon Suobo who met the old man in the park, shared his sad story online as he called for other journalist to come to his aid.

Below is what he wrote;

TEARS ROLLED DOWN MY FACE WITH PAINS TODAY AT THE NEWLY CONSTRUCTED EKEKI MOTOR PARK IN YENAGOA WHEN I GOT IN CONTACT WITH THIS VETERAN SPORTS JOURNALIST,THE MAN YOU SEE WITH ME IN THIS PICTURES IS NONE OTHER THAN MR JOY BAFF Jnr,THE FAMOUS SPORTS REPORTER IN RIVERS STATE TELEVISION(RSTV).

HE IS A LONDON TRAINED JOURNALIST OF HIGH REPUTATION IN BOTH RIVERS AND BAYELSA STATE,THE BIG QUESTION I WANT TO ASK ALL THE JOURNALISTS' IN BAYELSA STATE IS THIS,CAN'T ANYTHING BE DONE TO ALLEVIATE HIS POOR LIVING CONDITION BY WAY OF REHABILITATION OR REPORTAGE

,VIBRANT BRAINS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT TO ROT AWAY LIKE A GARBAGE,I THEREFORE CHALLENGE THE STATE NUJ TO DO THE NEEDFUL TO RESUSCITATE THIS MAN WHO LEFT HIS PRIMETIME IN BROADCASTING WAY BACK IN LONDON AS A PATRIOTIC IZON MAN TO SERVE IN RSTV WHEN IT MATTERS MOST......just believe

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/veteran-london-trained-journalist-spotted-motor-park-bayelsa-photos.html

Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by GistMoreTV: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by NOC1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
How did he spend his youthful years, was he investing?
When you fail to plan, you've planned to fail.
Let us stop all this charity whatever, if he is sick and need help no problem.
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by Theseus01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
NOC1:
How did he spend his youthful years, was he investing?
When you fail to plan, you've planned to fail.
Let us stop all this charity whatever, if he is sick and need help no problem.
this is the most stupid comment I have ever seen...... I pray your father fall sick so that you know how life truly is.... you are such a foolish and stupid person.... Gosh....... God forbid you..... if I should pour my anger on you..... you will be left to commit suicide
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by NOC1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Theseus01:

this is the most stupid comment I have ever seen...... I pray your father fall sick so that you know how life truly is.... you are such a foolish and stupid person.... Gosh....... God forbid you..... if I should pour my anger on you..... you will be left to commit suicide

Shatap and reason young man, from the write-up the op never stated that he was sick.
What is wrong if I ask how someone spent his life?
Young man you're not more generous than me neither are you more sympathetic than me, but most times we should get the reason for someone present condition. Been a veteran journalist doesn't make him better than others who need genuine help.
Let me stop here.
Don't be in haste to commit your suicide because I won't let you do that, I have prayed to the lord to control your temper. Good night brother.
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by Theseus01(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
NOC1:

Shatap and reason young man, from the write-up the op never stated that he was sick.
What is wrong if I ask how someone spent his life?
Young man you're not more generous than me neither are you more sympathetic than me, but most times we should get the reason for someone present condition. Been a veteran journalist doesn't make him better than others who need genuine help.
Let me stop here.
Don't be in haste to commit your suicide because I won't let you do that, I have prayed to the lord to control your temper. Good night brother.
you are just speaking total trash..... first of all the writer didn't call for Nigerians for help but (NUJ) guess you were not blind to see that..... which means your opinion doesn't matters.....secondly who are you to question how e spent his life Even when some rich celebrities get sick, they ask for support...... you and your old retarded Brain
Re: Veteran London Trained Journalist Spotted At A Motor Park In Bayelsa. Photos by Kobicove(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Was this guy actually trying to help him or was he trying to use him to trend? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Famous Musician Tekno Didn't Take His Bathe Before Showing Up Yesterday / Breasted Actress Moyo Lawal Ask Fans To Keep Her Future Husband In Their Prayers / Unique Cornrows Hairstyles: Cornrows With Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.