Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

ASUN: For The Love Of Goat Meat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ASUN: For The Love Of Goat Meat (383 Views)

Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUN: For The Love Of Goat Meat by presskid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Each time I take my sit at the round table, my crave for the little pieces of meat filled in the little bowl is always inestimable, the spicy goat meat commonly called ASUN, a finger food which stands out for the unique taste of goat meat with a mix of pepper and other spice condiments.

Most people who do not crave for it has probably tried it once and probably took to there heels for the way the steak is being laced with pepper, but that happens to be what I like about it, throw in some chunks of the meat and push it down with a gulp of the drink you’re taking.

If haven’t found love in ASUN, its probably because you haven’t found a chef who has a delicious formula, one of the most pocket friendly finger food you can find in any relaxation spot.

https://slybull./2018/03/02/asun-for-the-love-of-goat-meat/

(1) (Reply)

Highly Professional Commercial Solicitors In Melbourne / Https://gbolagadetayos..com.ng/2018/03/nigeria-is-blessed-with-resources / Man Flogged By Soldier, For Telling Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.