Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,953 members, 7,890,148 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nothing Is Permanent In Life – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nothing Is Permanent In Life – Wenger (328 Views)

Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Thierry Henry & Kylian Mbappé Is Proof That No Condition Is Permanent - Photos / Nothing Is Permanent In Life – Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Permanent In Life – Wenger by Thejournalng046: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger has said that nothing is permanent in life after his boys were whipped again by Manchester City in the Premier League.

It was the the third time in the season that Guardiola’s elite squad have trashed the gunners the spanking style and in what seemed like a signature number of goals, they repeated the 3-0 humiliation metted out to the gunners just last Sunday in the Carabao Cup final.

Ice cold temperatures and heartbreaking reminsce saw fans exit the stadium while the match still had about 10 minutes to it’s final whistle.

The lines around the pitch were painted blue ahead of kick-off in an event the anticipated snow shower decides to saturates the field.

Speaking to reporters after the match, Wenger said, “I am confident that nothing is permanent in life.

“It is down to how you respond and the focus and effort you show to turn things around.

“Do you want the fans to be happy when you are 3-0 down? I am surprised you are surprised.

“It was combination of the weather conditions and the fact we had a big disappointment on Sunday.”

Source: journalng.com

https://journalng.com/2018/03/02/nothing-permanent-life-wenger/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla - Preview And Possible Lineups / I Don't Know My Best Position, I Still See Myself As A Winger : Young / Only Pogba Can Explain His Poor Form’- Man United Boss Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.