Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Wiko View 2 Notch Display Smartphone On Android 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wiko View 2 Notch Display Smartphone On Android 8 (422 Views)

The Most Powerful Smartphone On The Planet / Please Recommend A Superb Smartphone On A 20k Budget. / Help!!! I Need A 6.0 Inch Smartphone On A Very Low Budget #23,000--#25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wiko View 2 Notch Display Smartphone On Android 8 by Techspecs: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Here is another notch display Smartphone coming into the market this month, it already becoming the era of the Iphone X display design on android phones. The Oukitel U18 and Leagoo S9 is a perfect example of the Iphone X clone. The
Wiko View 2 features a 19:9 full screen aspect ratio with a notch display that looks like the essential Smartphone, 6.0 inch display size which fits right into the palm weighing just 153 Grams with battery.
The design of the Wiko View 2 is really awesome especially with it front facing camera features which brings the face unlock security system. The phone is equipped with just a 13MP rear camera, 32GB ROM and it supports an expansion up to 128GB plus a well enough RAM that can power your phone without experiencing the slow motion operation.
It comes fully equipped with the android 8.0 Oreo and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 which is way cool, and to be very honest with you, this is a very great device by Wiko and I think they are coming back fully strong. full specs http://www.techspecs.com.ng/2018/03/here-is-another-notch-display-smartphone-specs-price.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get 3000mah Infinix Hot 2 Battery / Unable To Play Clash Of Clans On Iphone / Is VISA & Jumia Giving Out An Iphone X For The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.