Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (76390 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Fastlinkpro: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chiscomax:

it takes 3 days during the weekend

ok
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by naijajobspost(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
dude teepublic is great,join below

http://tee.pub/lic/G4rxYmxNp-E
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gudiza:
Well.... IDK maybe this will motivate u.

So I got signed into merch almost a month ago, uploaded my first design after a week..

Two weeks ago, I signed up to about 5 other PODs and uploaded that same design to all of them.

Reading merch developer forum and reddit, they both essentially say u don't get organic traffic on merch especially when ur on the lower tier i.e. You have to advertise or no one will see your shirt! (or buy your own shirt so your can have BSR, bla bla bla. this would have made sense if I was in the US).

As if that isn't bad enough, the most annoying thing I have about MBA is that without ranking, even if you searched the name of your shirt on Amazon, it wouldn't show up in the result ...again, NOBODY WILL SEE IT.

The point is, I have been focusing a lot on merch by amazon, without considering other PODs much.

Just today, I checked my mail & saw the screenshot below. My first sale on any POD. It was on REDBUBBLE. Totally organic sales.

So as far as I know everything RB says is real.. the advice, keywords, everything. As for merch, time will tell!

(BTW, has any one here tiered up from T10 yet? I heared people are tiering up now...If you are on tier 25 and above shout out and lets bring life to this thread)
Please bro how do you go about advertising or generating traffic to your design
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Gudiza(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ibrixy:
Please bro how do you go about advertising or generating traffic to your design
I seek to know myself.
Just starting out and haven't gotten things going really?
looking to learning pinterest though.
Anyone know how to signup for AMS now?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gudiza:

I seek to know myself.

wetin be AMS
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Gudiza(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chiscomax:

wetin be AMS
Amazon Marketing Service...for your merch. experience says facebook ads don't convert.

Congrats on the sales BTW, God make you bigger!

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Gudiza(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
montumonami:
i logged in to my merch account today and noticed i was tired up to 25....my ball is rolling cheesy
niceee....more slots to upload more designs. Get to work mehn...

Which software do you use? cos me i'm learning some photoshop.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gudiza:

niceee....more slots to upload more designs. Get to work mehn...

Which software do you use? cos me i'm learning some photoshop.
i use corel x7.....my laptop is a slow poke so i can't install adobe illustrator and photoshop
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
I just got Accepted what Next to do.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mbz101(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chiscomax:

Clearing of data won't work. Redbubble uses canvas fingerprinting

So what's the fingerprint and canvas block browser plugin for ? Use it man
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
ricky8996:
I just got Accepted what Next to do.

Buy some beer and celebrate

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chiscomax:

Buy some beer and celebrate
OK. Whats Next after That.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mbz101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
I need anyone who know where I can source any quality shirt printing firm online or offline.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
mbz101:

So what's the fingerprint and canvas block browser plugin for ? Use it man

I just need a new PC
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
ricky8996:

OK. Whats Next after That.

Buy more beer and celebrate, Just keep doing it like so.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chiscomax:

Buy more beer and celebrate, Just keep doing it like so.
Bro, you bad... Lol
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
CosmicJames:

Bro, you bad... Lol

U re no lover active here. Why na
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
CosmicJames:

Bro, you bad... Lol

U re no longer active here. Why na
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chiscomax:

U re no longer active here. Why na
I'm always active here.
But I only respond to questions most of the time. If there is no serious question that demands for my attention, I don't post.

I have a very tight schedules
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gudiza:

I seek to know myself.

Thanks bro
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by pword: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
CosmicJames:

No. You don't need anything like a website or blog to join the program.
Just send your application and wait for approval.

The good news is that Amazon is approving people into the program now faster than before.

You see @megafaraday saying that he applied on Tuesday, and got accepted on Friday!
That's just one week.

Before it takes several months.
When I applied, it took about 9-10months of waiting before I was approved.
To be precise, I applied in March 2017. But I was approved in January 2018.

You don't have to wait. Send your application now

I really want to join this program, but its quite unfortunate I am not a graphic designer. please can someone help me out?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by megafaraday(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
pword:

I really want to join this program, but its quite unfortunate I am not a graphic designer. please can someone help me out?

You don't necessarily have to be a pro graphic designer. You only need to figure out what's selling then watch videos of how to replicate it.
With resizeimage.net u can do ur design to the required dimensions.
Spare some megabyte and watch videos on YouTube.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
CosmicJames:

I'm always active here.
But I only respond to questions most of the time. If there is no serious question that demands for my attention, I don't post.

I have a very tight schedules

How are sales going?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
pword:

Nothing is unfortunate bro. You can learn anything.
This business doesn't need heavy graphic designs. So you can handle it.
I'm not a graphic designer myself.
But I can handle some awesome designs using canva, resizeimage, and lunapic.

If you follow the step by step free tutorials that I have posted on Kikimat on how to create T-shirts with canva and resizeimage, and another tutorial on how to make your image background transparent, you will be just fine
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by BanjiHols(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
mbz101:
I need anyone who know where I can source any quality shirt printing firm online or offline.

Thanks for your advice.
Kindly Holla me on WhatsApp
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by myproboy: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sometimes I wonder how some people think?
How can you just appear from nowhere and start accusing me for no reason?
I mean I haven't had any transaction with you before and it went bad.
I don't even know you
If I may ask, who are you to tell me what to do and how to do it? What right do you have?
When did copy/paste become a crime if that is all I do according to you?

Busy body. The last time I checked, I owe you nothing! Not even an explanation of what I do.
I've been here on Nairaland for over 6 good years with over 2,000 posts and 83 topics.
Yet without a single case of fraud/scam
But here you are accusing me of fraudulent activities

I wanted to ignore you because I see that you just want to create some distraction here.
But for the sake of those who don't know me and will be reading this your baseless accusations,
I have decided to reply you.

First, I don't sell ebooks or subscriptions.
But you actually claimed that I do.
So you must provide the link to where I'm selling the ebooks or subsections.
You also claimed that the ebooks I sell doesn't speak well of me. Good claim
You must also provide the link to where people are actually complaining about the ebook that I sold which is not working

Didn't Nairaland have scammers list thread?
Why not list my name there since you claim I'm scamming people on Nairaland?
Why come here to distract attention?

If you fail to provide the links to back up your claims, then I will get the Mods involve to treat your desperate effort to spoil my good name for no reason

if you don't sell subscription, then what do you sell on one of your site asking users to purchase one of your subscription plans before they can see the contents.

one thing about you is that you never practice what you preach. you just see content online and come to nairaland to post it as if you have tested it. I pity those that will follow some of your write-up

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
myproboy:
if you don't sell subscription, then what do you sell on one of your site asking users to purchase one of your subscription plans before they can see the contents.

one thing about you is that you never practice what you preach. you just see content online and come to nairaland to post it as if you have tested it. I pity those that will follow some of your write-up

No vex.

His write up has helped me. sorry!
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiscomax:

How are sales going?

I don't mean to sound discouraging bro.
But I'm yet to make a sale.
I actually deleted all the designs I previously uploaded because they were very poor and there is no way they can make a sale.
This challenge is due to the fact that I'm not a graphic designer.

But after creating this thread and noticed the level of engagement from interested persons and the demand from people, I decided to do some research on how to create good designs even without being a graphic designer.

Good a thing, I made some interesting discoveries. And now, I can produce great designs using free programs.
So I will be uploading my designs again and hopefully make sales

Another thing is that MBA or POD is not my main business. So I don't give much attention to it.

Most of the things I do here is for the sake of newbies and people who are interested in this biz. +, I like sharing information
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
CosmicJames:

I actually deleted all the designs I previously uploaded because they were very poor and there is no way they can make a sale.

But after creating this thread and noticed the level of engagement from interested persons and the demand from people, I decided to do some research on how to create good designs even without being a graphic designer.

Good a thing, I made some interesting discoveries. And now, I can produce great designs using free programs.

Another thing is that MBA or POD is not my main business. So I don't give much attention to it.

Most of the things I do here is for the sake of newbies and people who are interested in this biz. +, I like sharing information

cry
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
CosmicJames:

Hayzed1234 can help us
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiscomax:

Hayzed1234 can help us
Yes, he can. But he hardly share.
Plus the level of unnecessary attacks on this thread can scare someone away
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by donqx: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
CosmicJames:

Yes, he can. But he hardly share.
Plus the level of unnecessary attacks on this thread can scare someone away

dude I read few comments here sometimes but this touched me and love your courage and open mind...no one is attacking anyone but sometimes its good to say the truth and it hurts really. I have had much success with pod sites years back...about 3 years ago it wasn't this saturated and we are few sellers and the pod sites were regularly promoting artist designs by themselves...I have learned a lot with over 15years experience online.Iol...I guess many may still be in primary sch.I started with so called ponzi schemes online and later sports betting back in 2004 ladbrokes bet365 among others ..this so called ponzi schemes was widely organized by some russians and cyprus based scammers...I lost a lot over time span for some years ...internet wasn't cheap then and everything was timed and not too much monitoring.I was shocked several years after lots of sport betting bookmakers were formed in nigeria and people started sports betting.i had already quit betting for good after so much loss and it all looks like gambling to me back then .i also quit ponzis scheme years back. after losing much aswell and was shocked again when mmm among others came into nigeria...it reminds me of those past experience and i warned a lot until many lost fortunes in those schemes.

those past experience makes me learn a lot and I realize everything becomes obsolete sometimes in life.

same thing with pod ..it is saturated.same thing goes to eccomerce in nigeria.those who started early earn so much and it is now saturated and even some of the companies later shut down.

nothing is permanent and stable in life.people should learn to use the opportunity right when it comes coz it wont be around forever.

I advice many to focus on what still works around while treating merch as side hustle.

freelance dropshipping among others.

most of all focus on your own physical business which can sustain you on the long run!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.