Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,726 members, 7,969,114 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:50 PM

Actress Halle Berry Shows Off Her Yoga Flexiblity In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halle Berry Shows Off Her Yoga Flexiblity In New Photo (620 Views)

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband / I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halle Berry Shows Off Her Yoga Flexiblity In New Photo by G1STMORE: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
GistMore.com

Award-winning actress, Halle Berry, 51, showed off how flexible she is in this incredible yoga photo.

Sharing the photo via her Instagram page,

she wrote:'This #FitnessFriday is dedicated to the importance of stretching! After I work out, it’s important for me to stretch and lengthen. Fitness is not just about running, lifting and punching.

''For me, being athletic and super fit is also about being still, stretching and breathing. Including stretching in my fitness program helps my muscles stay long, limber, improves my mobility and range of motion and, most importantly, helps me avoid injuries. This is one of my favorite #yoga poses, the shoulder stand, that stretches my lower spine and legs. I feel 2 inches taller after this stretch! Some people use yoga poses to manage stress, increase circulation, for medication, recovery, better sleep, and mobility just to name a few.'

https://www.gistmore.com/flexible-halle-berry-51-shows-off-yoga-prowess-new-photo

Re: Actress Halle Berry Shows Off Her Yoga Flexiblity In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who is she
Re: Actress Halle Berry Shows Off Her Yoga Flexiblity In New Photo by Partnerbiz3: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
I just like dark women. They look more natural to me..

BUY DATA TODAY

Get 20% discount on 9MOBILE only.

Offer valid why stocks last

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Swae Lee’s Ex ‘marliesia’ Maackes Fun Of Blac Chyna’s Large Butt (video) / Wizkid Is A Perfect Example Of Olamide’s “science Student” / Businesswoman Who Splashed $500,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.