Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] (4976 Views)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
dat HARDLABOUR's post u pasted here was damm hilarious cheesy. But hey why u picking on him? Una get issue b4cheesy?
No. When I view threads on NL, I hardly comment, but when I do comment, it means I want to render some help.

If I notice say the person wey I wan help no value am, I go just find way collect the time way I waste type comment for him thread. I have lots of private (paid) classes on different topics to teach, but I reject some of them because of time.

Whoever takes my free time for granted will surely pay in one way or the other. Take a look at this screenshot below

...and you'll know how much I value my time.

This other one is a different person, but I said "no."

...Some people think I'm doing all these because of money, but NO it's not. I was forced to start charging money. Despite that, I still decline some offers because of time. If you see all declined offers I have here, you'll wonder why I do so.

So, my problem is TIME WASTAGE. He wasted my time. cry I don't have any beef with him and never will. If he needs my help or coaching, he should contact me and I'll help him, but not free anymore.

I hope say Hardlabor never commit suicide o! I been read one of him thread him talk say him wan jump enter rivers. Please, go check on him. I don't want any bad thing to happen to him.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
hmm iLegendd a lot of ppl do appreciate ur work but then this nairaland oo grin..na just bash dem go bash u wen u show ur work to them cheesy. but i know u have a thick skin cheesy.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by youngfocus(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2018
iLegendd:
@HARDLABOR, my apologies. Your part will be removed. The book is too long.

Remember, your input in the book is a problem which we proffered solutions for. If your input was a problem and a solution, we wouldn't have touched it. We don't steal people's content, we steal people's problems and find solutions for them.
This part get me cracking my ribs oooooo,anyway no body like left over ,ppl like wat is trending just normally tin

1 Like

Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm iLegendd a lot of ppl do appreciate ur work but then this nairaland oo grin..na just bash dem go bash u wen u show ur work to them cheesy. but i know u have a thick skin cheesy.
Nairaland bashing no get weight na! I convert their bashing to either money or traffic. So, the more bash, the better. Here is a link http://www.wetclef.com/topic359.html to some of their negative comments against me which I turned to motivation. Check whether you dey list.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Packaging without content is rubbish.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Packaging without content is rubbish.
That's true and we mentioned it on the post.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Been looking for this username. Thanks for the info on the creation of Amazon KDP. I'm grateful. Please how do you withdraw from your Amazon account? Payoneer or what other method exactly? Thanks.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Been looking for this username. Thanks for the info on the creation of Amazon KDP. I'm grateful. Please how do you withdraw from your Amazon account? Payoneer or what other method exactly? Thanks.
Payoneer and Sendvalu.com. Because of Payoneer's recent attitude, Sendvalu is taking the lead. For me, I still prefer Payoneer.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Payoneer and Sendvalu.com. Because of Payoneer's recent attitude, Sendvalu is taking the lead. For me, I still prefer Payoneer.
Yes, exactly. Payoneer now require the National I.D Card, address, etc., and I don't have them and they wouldn't accept the brown copy. Thank you.

I'd visit and Google the sendvalu.com now but can you give me a brief note on how it works or what exactly it is about? Sorry for derailing.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Yes, exactly. Payoneer now require the National I.D Card, address, etc., and I don't have them and they wouldn't accept the brown copy. Thank you.

I'd visit and Google the sendvalu.com now but can you give me a brief note on how it works or what exactly it is about? Sorry for derailing.

I don't really like discussing KDP related topics on NL, but I'll answer this one. It's a reliable site with minimal charge. The minimum amount you can send us $30.

Their customer service is great. Their exchange rate is great. If they suspect you to be a scammer, they'll tell you to register on Skype for video call credential verifications yada yada.

For me, I still use Payoneer. If you're on WhatsApp go to our website www.wetclef.com and at the top of the page you'll see a Contact button. Click on it and send a WhatsApp message to number you see there and you may be added to the best KDP, Createspace, and D2D Whatsapp group in Africa.

Note: if they decline adding you, don't be offended. They're being cautious of adding new people cuz scammers are trying to defraud some members. Anyway, the group is free but strict. If you join it, all your publishing problems is settled and it's free.

1 Like

Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't really like discussing KDP related topics on NL, but I'll answer this one. It's a reliable site with minimal charge. The minimum amount you can send us $30.

Their customer service is great. Their exchange rate is great. If they suspect you to be a scammer, they'll tell you to register on Skype for video call credential verifications yada yada.

For me, I still use Payoneer. If you're on WhatsApp go to our website www.wetclef.com and at the top of the page you'll see a Contact button. Click on it and send a WhatsApp message to number you see there and you may be added to the best KDP, Createspace, and D2D Whatsapp group in Africa.

Note: if they decline adding you, don't be offended. They're being cautious of adding new people cuz scammers are trying to defraud some members. Anyway, the group is free but strict. If you join it, all your publishing problems is settled and it's free.
Okay. Thank you very much. I'd see to it. I appreciate.
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by HARDLABOR: 3:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankicent:

You an ass.. Me his old student #Durubang didn't have opportunity to get his golden age book. He kindly, gave you his book for free you didn't download it and you crying his making money of you.

Your cry never start ooo.... That babe shit is version 1.0 it will continue to version 5.0. Mumu

You're madt

Thunder fire ur father
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by lhawarl1(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2018
HARDLABOR:

You're madt

Thunder fire ur father
HARDLABOUR

Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Frankicent(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
HARDLABOR:

You're madt

Thunder fire ur father

Lwkmd you're already fired na... Pele oo
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Deleted
Re: The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] by Frenchkiss(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
lhawarl1:
HARDLABOUR
as in eh... this guy go labour tire. him no even fit insult person well. see as e dey throw jibe like ten years old pikin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / Watch Sex Video Of South African Babe Ashley Leaked By Ex Husband / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.