Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

#bbnaija 2018:bambam And Teddy A Fight Over Food (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2018:bambam And Teddy A Fight Over Food (watch Video) (683 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018:bambam And Teddy A Fight Over Food (watch Video) by akelicious(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Housemates, Bambam and Teddy A took their romance to a whole new level after they got into a little fight. Teddy A called out Bambam for wanting to have an extra piece of chicken while she hadn’t finished the one served last night. Teddy A said he called her out because he felt, Bambam was being selfish and wanted to cheat others.
However, Bambam during her diary session with Biggie disclosed that she has made up with Teddy A. She added that that, they kissed each other after the fight and they are now cool. Bambam said: “When he came outside earlier I told him to say sorry because what he did was bullying and unnecessary. If you wanted chicken you should have begged me and I would have given you, then we kissed and made up. So we are fine now.”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018bambam-and-teddy-fight-over.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5YqmSXcQME

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His New Girlfriend Where Caught Doing This Together (photo) / Yoruba Rapper Olamide Proposes To Long-time Partner Girlfriend / Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.