Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) (594 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lagos Couple Seek Help After Losing Four Children In A Fire / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by kudoxs(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Parents of Enoch Adedotun Olugbogi, are appealing to Nigerians to help the boy.
Three-year-old Olugbogi, whose parents live at I, Ido-Ogbwe Compound Oto-Ijanikin in Oto-Awori Local Council Development Area of Lagos State has not been seen since Saturday.
Speaking with The Nation, his father, Adegboyega Olugbogi, said he was shocked when he learnt of his son’s disappearance.
He said: “I was at work when they called me that my son was missing,” Olugbogi told our reporter on phone amid sobs.
“He (Enoch) usually loves to stay with us, go to our church or my mother whose house is at 1, Ijake Street, about 10 buildings away from ours.
“That very day, we slept together and as soon as he woke up, he went straight to my mother who bath him and then left him to play with other children outside, and that was the last time we set our eyes on him.
“At a point, we even felt he had gone to church only to get there and discover that he was not there. Later that day, a female neighbour said she saw him being dragged along by a fair lady who looked mentally deranged. She said she asked my son some questions but he remained silent which was very unusual of him because he is very jovial and talks with everybody.”
Olugbogi said the matter was reported at the Ijanikin Police Station.
The Nation learnt that police and vigilante members are combing the neighbourhood for the boy.
“Enoch is my only son and the youngest of two children; our first child is a girl. We have two search teams combing everywhere since the incident occurred. On Sunday, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Ijanikin Police Station was also here to do a feasibility study of this area. On Wednesday, we were also at the police station for an update, but they said they have not yet stumbled on any clue,” Olugbodi said.
Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by kudoxs(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by juanjo2: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hope he didn't get lost in Ogun State he will be found.
Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by kudoxs(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mod, please help move to the final destination, we need to find and see this child.
Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by OriginalKogiboy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
u shall be found in Jesus name
Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by thesicilian: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eyaa. I pray he's found safe and sound. Please don't stop believing and searching.
Re: Parents Seek Help In Finding Missing Son (PICTURES) by Donald3d(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2018
cry cry cry God abeg, help them...This small pikin cry cry

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeri Women Kill Theirl Husband But In S.africa Men Kiill Their Wife / How To Initiate Divorce Process / My Passion For Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.