Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Cry Healing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cry Healing (507 Views)

Ink & Healing: Can Writing Mend The Soul? / The Process Of Healing From Repeated Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Healing by BoweryGirl(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Written for me, by a friend.

Sad, for Her..tonight. I saw her crying beside the road. It was deep, intense and very intense. She cried that type which says, “I have been looking for this tears”. She held her chest as her eyes ran like a tap water. I kept watching her reel in misery. She took stops.

Thought about her ordeal and injected like a jerking car into another bout of tears. I was beginning to fall in love with her tears and how she was expelling her grief. I tried for my own tears. It failed. It failed me. I wanted to stop by her. Sit by her. Allow my own tears help her into comfort. I don’t think she could talk or wanted to talk. All that mattered was her tears.

Before my own altruism, I saw my tears fail me. I wanted to remind her with my tears. To say she’s NOT alone in all life’s woes. I wanted to cry with her and possibly for her. But it failed me. .

Tonight, I saw a broken woman. Helpless in her brokenness and reeling in grief with a rain of tears. I would think that many of you have also been cry-healing every night, thinking about your own pains. Your faint hope. Your failed love and relationship. Your own fears and storms of prejudice. I’d like to say that you’re not alone. You may feel broken but you’re not. Like night and day, you may be seeing your night it joy comes with the morning. Cry it out. I would also cry with you but don’t forget to lose hope. We will live until we die.

You will live my friend

1 Like

Re: Cry Healing by M16bang(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2018
I'm trying to understand what inspired you to post this poem. Are you depressed?
Re: Cry Healing by M16bang(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2018
After the grief and tears are over, it's time to pick up oneself, keep matching on to overcome the present and unforseeable challenges.
Re: Cry Healing by BoweryGirl(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018
M16bang:
After the grief and tears are over, it's time to pick up oneself, keep matching on to overcome the present and unforseeable challenges.

Yeah, thanks. I was.

(1) (Reply)

Onomeh's Valentine Venture. A Short Episode From A Girl Who Did The Valentine / When Your Passion Doesn't Make You Money / Mucubal Woman: Do Not Speak Until Your Second Child- Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.