Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers (21874 Views)

Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by oyetunder(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Sorry, all of you are failures please.
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2018
If Wike wld employ self? He wld nt need to fight Amaechi
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by ezyk(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2018
ufuosman:
Ameachi and wike, two good business partner
People just dey use una head. dem go dey one side dey laff una
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Deo1986(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2018
6pax:
Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever produced
Roads, schools, health, youth empowerment, employment, agricultural, security, etc

The question is what have wike done so far in rivers state?

What will be his legacies when he's gone

Mind you Amaechi legacies in Rivers are immeasurable ranging from a state with merely 2 standard carried way to tens of multi carried ways, employed 13000 graduate with full payment and entitlement as graduats, built over 700 model schools, over 100 health centers, revolutionalised agriculture in the state, sent thousands on oversea scholarship, intensify the security apparatus of the state, etc
Soooooo, correct.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Wike you're wrong, They have not failed, they're actually progressive in their real biddings of making your government ungovernable, that's their primary and secondary agenda and focus for the State.

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by mrsfavour(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
reesemachh:

Ozu nwuranwu kiii bu
well said
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by ify2001036: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
WIKE shatapp I said shatapp infact thunder fire your mouth undecided. AMEACHI remains the best and performing former governor of rivers state since creation of the state.
U have said it all.
AMAECHI remains a MODEL.
He is the best performing Governor after DIETE-SPIFF.
He had plans and simulated what Governance should be before assuming OFFICE.
Amaechi touched every LGA in Rivers state.
..But WIKE got there without PLANS.....because he was meant to originally run for senate....
He had no prior Agenda managing the 3 senatorial zones as a Governor.
He is still at GROUND ZERO when compared to Amaechi.

He should better sit up and work....
Just Work, Work, Work, Work and stop TALIKING

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by herraph: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
WIKE shatapp I said shatapp infact thunder fire your mouth undecided. AMEACHI remains the best and performing former governor of rivers state since creation of the state.

Goat . You that have never traveled down to middle belt before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by samuel2018: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Buhari and Co. Will beg for water like Lazarus and rich man

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Toktee(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
reesemachh:

Ozu nwuranwu kiii bu
Give Wike 10yrs in Rivers,he will not not match Ameachi's achievent.
A cult leader.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by deafeyez: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:

Sorry Sir, can u mention them? The projects that Amaechi did that made him best performing Rivers governor. Please am waiting
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Lomprico2: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
u

Read d article first. Headlines can be misleading most times.
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Victorakats:

I quite disagree with your views!

He was the best governor in his first tenure, but destroyed every single legacy he had because of his political ambition.

But then again... We are all entitled to our opinions!
What did you mean distroyed
O because he joined APC you mean to say??
He actually did better in his second tenure. It was in his second tenure that he employed and trainEd over 400 medical doctors for the over 100 health centers, it during second tenure he employed over 13,000 graduate teachers, it was during the second tenue that most of the agricultural revolution took off, it was during the second tenue that most of the critical infrastructure projects like schools, health centers, roads, stadium, bridges, etc were completed

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Gov. Wike aka Mr. Project has my vote already. He is silently and seriously working in Rivers State. See roads like Creek Road, Elelenwo - Slaughter, Oil Mill - Akpajo, Bori Road,etc. He also equipped all health centres in Rivers. He also rebuilt all primary schools in Rivers state.

Wike, carry on. My vote, My friends vote, and My family's vote are for you.

Did you say WIKE rebuilt all Primary Schools in Rivers State?
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
otokx:

Did you say WIKE rebuilt all Primary Schools in Rivers State?
Hahahahhahshahahahaha grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
My brother you go fear fear now grin grin grin
Nl are very funny people that have not been to pH before are Now telling people that have leaved all their life in the state.
Wike is the worse shiit that have ever happen happened to rivers state
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Dangwurugwu: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Gov. Wike aka Mr. Project has my vote already. He is silently and seriously working in Rivers State. See roads like Creek Road, Elelenwo - Slaughter, Oil Mill - Akpajo, Bori Road,etc. He also equipped all health centres in Rivers. He also rebuilt all primary schools in Rivers state.

Wike, carry on. My vote, My friends vote, and My family's vote are for you.
See your life......these are the fools we talk about.
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Dangwurugwu: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Victorakats:

I quite disagree with your views!

He was the best governor in his first tenure, but destroyed every single legacy he had because of his political ambition.

But then again... We are all entitled to our opinions!
Biased opinion that should be discarded in the rubbish bin.
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by dioelement: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Amaechi worked and served Rivers State evidently, if you have chosen not to see & deny the facts.. Then I'm sorry for your self-diversion of the truth sad
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by dioelement: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wike is working no doubt about that, but please stop disputing the clear facts that Rt. Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi worked and completed by far more projects as Governor of the state & is now serving the entire country as a federal minister of Nigeria.. His port folio is Nigeria not solely Rivers state
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
dioelement:
Wike is working no doubt about that, but please stop disputing the clear facts that Rt. Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi worked and completed by far more projects as Governor of the state & is now serving the entire country as a federal minister of Nigeria.. His port folio is Nigeria not solely Rivers state
Truth be told am still finding it difficult to see what wike has done apart from completing very few road projects started by the previous government. Remember first tenure will be over in a years time. What has he done in: education, health, youth empowerment, agriculture, security, infrastructure, Urban and rural development.

Compare what Amaechi did in his first tenure
Note: we experienced even the highest recession around 2007/2008 when Amaechi took over likewise 2015/2016 when wike took over so the later have no excuse

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Nairalandqueen(f): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:

Tell me one street name you know know in rivers Google one and tell me.. Did they be witch you with south politics
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by xbit: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
I dey laff pple wey belv say dis men dey quarrel, very soon u go hear reconciliation of Rivers Sons to Mk Rivers Great again. Dem dey use pple head and anyone wey no use e head too Na e sabi. Dey talk different but dere eyes says the same tin
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by seniwellsFX: 3:32am On Mar 05, 2018
yarimo:
kikikikikik....see almajiri donkey shouting from the streets of sokoto on how wike should shut up and how ameachi is the best thing after jollof rice. Do u even know were rivers state is? Robotic clown
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by kcmichael: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Ask wike what development did he attract when he was a minister Even GEJ said he didnt do anything for the SS that if voted in again he will do something for the SS

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election / Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion / 250 Animals Starve To Death In Imo Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.