Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,297 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/03/2018 Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/03/2018 Sunday (307 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/03/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 3:28am On Mar 04, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Sunday, 4th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Matthew Chapters 12,13,14 &15_

➡TOPIC: *YOUR FIVE LOAVES AND TWO FISHES*

�BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 14:17-21
_(17) And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes._
_(18) He said, Bring them hither to me._
_(19) And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude._
_(20) And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full._
_(21) And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children._

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Your five loaves and two fishes can do much if you lay it down for the Master's use. Physically it may not seem
reasonable compared to the needs before you, but when
you commit it to the needs of the kingdom, it will meet all
your needs and still have a surplus of twelve baskets for every month of the year. Any seed you have that cannot meet the project you intend to accomplish is your five loaves and two fishes.
God is telling you today to commit it into His project and see what He will accomplish in your life. All that your seed needs is the Master's touch of multiplication. (Luke 6:38). Take a look at the scenario in which they offered the five loaves and two fishes to Jesus. It was a situation of five thousand famished men beside
women and children. With such a challenge, they would have held back the loaves and fishes that it is they released it to Jesus, the five loaves and two fishes did much more than they could imagine. They gave Jesus just five loaves and two fishes but Jesus returned twelve baskets to them. *You are next for abundance. Release that five loaves and two fishes.*

��������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father, I receive grace to give my five loaves and two fishes_❗

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Your Sin Will Find You Out / Are Christians Bound By The Law Of Moses? / Am I Being Too Sensitive? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.