Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter (34401 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by AngelicBeing: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Konji Na bastd

Job needed oh, house don tire me with my B.sc

But as konji no dey hold me

Make I face front.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
QuitNotice:
He's truly guilty of it angry The primary assignment of most doctors is to molest patients. sad

This comment of yours is not true, and you know it.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony,
The girl was trying to save her mom from dying from diabetes which is majorly caused by excessively consuming sweet, sugary things.

But it's the same consumption of sweet things that killed her.

With that said,
A hungry preek is a senseless preek.
Second to comment.
sad

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by SpencerLewis(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
frosbel2:

Diabetes is not caused by consuming sweet, sugary things
Tell him ooooo.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by SammyRuthy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=65554951]The murder of the girl wanted to be an in-law to a medical doctor[/quote

Good afternoon,
I guess you meant MOTHER not MURDER ]

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by bjayx: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Even if no be doctor get DAT belle...I sure say him fvck the girl.. GBAM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cromcruach91:

This comment of yours is not true, and you know it.
Do you want me to swear on it? What would I benefit, lying on a faceless forum? I was really baffled.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by DavidEsq(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pls according to the criminal laws of Northern Nigeria (Penal code), the age of consent is 14. That girl was not a minor, going by the penal code and so she had th full capacity to consent to sexual intercourse. That Child rights activist is just blowing hot air. The quest of proving rape medically has been overtaken by events. It wld be difficult to prove after she gave birth. Lastly, the question of raising the issue of exploitation against the doctor due to his exalted or special position rarely becomes a factor to raise issues of misconduct against the doctor, as she wasn't His patient.
BTW, no one has said anything about weda or not, the doctor's alleged admission was in writing. As for the paternity test, I don tire to type abeg. Dis Buhari era dey provoke me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Opentokwowledge: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Na why these Muslims make me laff

Dem dey wrap themselves like Moi-moi yet na dem spoil pass

See as whole hospital dey do jumpology on wrapped up gal head.
The fact that the hospital is in the North must mean everyone working there is a Muslim? Incredible!

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by VincentLee007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
I quickly rushed to see d name of d doctor.
Bcoz I knew DAT d NOT can't produce a doctor.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by xpool(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony,
The girl was trying to save her mom from dying from diabetes which is majorly caused by excessively consuming sweet, sugary things.

With that said,
Second to comment.
Olodoh! Go to school, you refused. Now you rely on the jingles of herbal medicine hawkers for information.
The doctor, who could be twice the girls age took wicked advantage of a hopeless minor.
It is comfortable for you to sit in your ogogoro joint and joke about issues that call for deep reflection.
I wish it happens to your sister and daughter so that you can make enough jokes on their grave sides.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Chiedu4Trump: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
The fact that the hospital is in the North must mean everyone working there is a Muslim? Incredible!

Na Muslims dey like under aged gals
Like dem prophet wey marry 6yr old baby
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
QuitNotice:
Do you want me to swear on it? What would I benefit, lying on a faceless forum? I was really baffled.

I work in the medical field,and no, I nor many of the other people I have worked with,and still work with molest patients....or their relatives,and it does not cross my mind.

I am aware I may be wrong...but until you can bring proof....like a study showing the number of patients who have been molested by doctors....then I take your claim with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by congorasta: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony,

With that said,
Second to comment.

knee down and pray after me.

oh lord
I need my sense back
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by hokafor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seyi tell us what happen
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
DavidEsq:
Pls according to the criminal laws of Northern Nigeria (Penal code), the age of consent is 14. That girl was not a minor, going by the penal code and so she had th full capacity to consent to sexual intercourse. That Child rights activist is just blowing hot air. The quest of proving rape medically has been overtaken by events. It wld be difficult to prove after she gave birth. Lastly, the question of raising the issue of exploitation against the doctor due to his exalted or special position rarely becomes a factor to raise issues of misconduct against the doctor, as she wasn't His patient.
BTW, no one has said anything about weda or not, the doctor's alleged admission was in writing. As for the paternity test, I don tire to type abeg. Dis Buhari era dey provoke me abeg.

Thing is,the case is not really about age of consent.

No medic is supposed to have an 'intimate' relationship with his patients,or their relatives...to the point of 'hugging and rubbing their body against them'. It is unethical.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by passyhansome(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Many Doctors are like that
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by eyinjuege: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
To whom much is given, much is expected.
The so cslled Dr should be under suspension for now till all investigations are carried out and the case is resolved.
If the child is his, he should lose his license.
If the child isn't his, he should enjoy his suspension for at least a year because why should you be "hugging" your patient's underage relative?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
passyhansome:
Many Doctors are like that

Yes, on what study, or report, do you base your assumption on?
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Quality20(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
doctors right frm medical school 2 hospital are too busy such that they have no time 4 anything least of it all sex or romance.
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6780093_img20180304wa0001_jpeg179955edf352d560c2dd7af90a150267

if this is true then the doctor has allowed his diick to lead him into one chance
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by ashjay001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
heykims:
U can't repeatedly lure someone into a ur office and be raping her
The said lady as I heard from another source slept with many hospital staff and d paternity test revealed the baby wasn't d doctor's.
I doubt if FMC Bida has d facility to conduct paternity tests, let alone releasing d result.
Journalists cook up and spice stories too much
What d doctor did is wrong but he's human too

U're crazy! I can shoot u dead for what u just wrote n I promise, I won't run away!

A f*cking medical doctor did this, n u're shameless enough to profer any form of defence! Depraved molester!

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
dreamwords:
na afonja na,,,, even if u take afonja man away from brown roof republic you cant take away afonjarism from him,
smh,

And you will be claiming to have sense
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by kinguwem: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
DavidEsq:
The girl was not a minor, the bone of contention is the father of the baby. If the paternity test suggests the doctor is not the father, then who is the father?
With such a sensitive issue, the delivery of the baby should have been in the hospital. What is the cause of death of the girl? Difficult to say without an auptosy. Very unfortunate situation. The doctor is involved in this case because he had crossed the professional line.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Gordieshegz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
QuitNotice:
He's truly guilty of it angry The primary assignment of most doctors is to molest patients. That's how bae was having malaria and a doctor gave her injections. You wont believe that this doctor insisted on massaging bae's ass with Robb he bought sad

Bro,chloroquine injection or other form of injectable antimalarial drugs is the choice of therapy in especially severe case of malaria with complications setting in already..cant say for the rob though...but there will be a reason
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Ellabae(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why the hugging nd rubbing in the first place? This is so sad. She deserves justice
Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by phreakabit(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Telecastng:
A medical doctor at the Federal Medical Center, Bida, Niger State, Dr. Seyi, has been accused of raping a sixten year old girl named Fatima Yusuf and impregnating her while she was attending to her mother who was on admission at the hospital for severe diabetes. Fatima died last Monday during childbirth.

http://www.dentwap.com/2018/03/04/medical-doctor-accused-raping-impregnating-patients-16-year-old-daughter-niger-state/

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by JideAmuGiaka: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such an irony,

With that said,
Second to comment.

grin grin grin" A hungry preek is a senseless preek"...... Nwaamaikpe onye egbuwara grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
The entire affair was handled in a lousy way (no surprise though, Northern Nigeria IS A LOUSY PLACE). But I wonder why the medical association was completely absent from the proceedings. And why was he interrogated - under duress, obviously - in the Emir's place?

Time has eventually shaped this into a straightforward case, the baby is alive, just carry out a freaking DNA test and move on from there! Seems that the girl's family were hellbent on getting money from the doctor, to cater for the girl and her mother.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by Saintmary(f): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cromcruach91:

1. How do you know you cannot be luring someone into an office and be raping her? This your assumption get k-leg. Sexual abuse does not work the way you think it does.

2.So, the doctor should be hugging a young lady in his office...just like that? Dude...am a doctor,have comforted many patients...but I have never hugged a girl alone in my office. I don't even do hugs.

3.Yes, we doctors are humans....but we need to be professional.
You doctors should raise these issues at your meetings. It's becoming rampant for doctors to take advantage of the vulnerability and confidence of female patients.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter by emmxzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
the way all this northern girls they enjoy bazzuker under ijab is getting out of hand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest / Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.