Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” (1243 Views)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Friendship Goals! Alex Prays For Tobi As He Visits The East For The First Time / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by 247frolic(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Former lovers and now deep rivals, Cee-c and Tobi were at loggerheads again last night and Cee-C seriously laid in on Tobi calling him the ‘poorest human being’ she’d ever seen.

She lashed out saying that he is invaluable and was hapless in handling matters.

In a video that was uploaded on Twitter, Cee-C was clearly agitated and she screamed at Tobi, decrying his ‘stupid’ alliance and calling him out.

She said; “You’re the poorest human being I’ve ever seen in my life because, apparently, you have never been in possession of valuable stuff, that’s why you could not even keep something valuable.

“What do you know man? You know nothing.”

She asked to be left alone as she didn’t want to talk to anyone, to which Tobi said; “As long as you are in the house, I am not going to leave you alone”

Cee-C, clearly incensed by this statement cut Tobi off saying, “Because you don’t have sense, that is why you can’t leave me alone”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bbnaija-cee-c-comes-for-tobi-youre.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by darfay: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
So how does this affect us
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by uk101: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
The Tobi guy is so annoying.....Just behaving like a kid.

The girl was fine on her own he came up to steer up problem making themselves exchange words why not leave her.

No wonder he left focus on bbn among his competitors Miracle and Teddy A.The Tobi has so much growing up to do
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by Ayoswit(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cee Cee, d Definition of double wahala, team ceelo
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” by Prefola: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Owk we aff hear...

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Son, Mustapha Indimi And Wife, Fatima Welcome First Child / Celebrities At Kenny Blaq Oxymoron Comedy Show (photos) / Paul Okoye Aka Rude Boy Looking Hot In New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.