Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,170 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! (584 Views)

Sunderland Take Obasi On Trials / Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) / Obasi Dropped By Club For Being Late For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by henry101(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2010
Victor Obinna Nsofor returned to the Malaga squad from injury against Mallorca and made a dramatic impact by scoring in a 1-1 draw.

The Nigerian international has said he would play through the pain to help Malaga's bid to avoid relegation.

Also, Nigeria's Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi scored twice in Hoffenheim's 5-1 rout of Hamburg, the 23-year-old hitting the back of the net either side of halftime to leave him with seven goals for the season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/8646313.stm

Hope they bring this winning spirit to the Nigerian camp at the world cup.
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by hollandis(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2010
My boys are doing well grin
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by azeeza(f): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2010
you can say that again. grin
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2010
A striker scoring 7 goals in a season is on fire? [scoffs]
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by hollandis(f): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2010
Sagamite:

A striker scoring 7 goals in a season is on fire? [scoffs]
In the city of the blind the one eyed man is king
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
When Obasi's mates are hitting double figures. . .shioor!
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by deb(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2010
Well, as long as the strikers are back in form I am happy because the world cup is just around the corner and we need
players in good shape. Its a good time to be up on their game
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by kemisuga(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hope they have not burn to ashes, so I can still recognise them with their teeth. grin grin grin
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by snowdrops(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
Fire brigade. Where una dey tongue
Re: Nsofor And Obasi On Fire! by henry101(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
Actually the title was coined from the way our press men hit the stands with funny headlines.
Ogbuke has been injured and sometimes starts from the bench while I think Nsofor has been on and off form.

(1) (Reply)

Togo's African Cup Ban Is Lifted / Nigerian Players Assured Of A Place In Sa2010 / New Set Of Golf Clubs - N120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.