Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Image Mouseover Effect. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Image Mouseover Effect. (626 Views)

How To Add Header Image To Blogger / Samurai-x Effect: 6 Ways To Lower Down Your Alexa Ranking / How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Mouseover Effect. by drone99(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2010
Hey guys, i need a script that can create a mouse-over effect on an image as shown below (see attachment).

Cheers all.

Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by DualCore1: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2010
Hmmm already started writing css for this but changed my mind. Do some work bro. Learn how to use javascript to create mouseover effects. Also learn how to use the different states of the html Anchor tag <a> to create these effects too.

use google.

As you come up with a solution for this, feel free to ask questions and anyone will be willing to give u answers. Lets make each experience a learning process smiley
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by drone99(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2010
Dual Core:

Hmmm already started writing css for this but changed my mind. Do some work bro. Learn how to use javascript to create mouseover effects. Also learn how to use the different states of the html Anchor tag <a> to create these effects too.

use google.

As you come up with a solution for this, feel free to ask questions and anyone will be willing to give u answers. Lets make each experience a learning process smiley

I've been searching on Google since last night, but couldn't find anything closely related to the script. Am sure if i can tag a name to what am looking for exactly, I'll find something soon.

Thanx anyway.
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by DualCore1: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2010
Let me understand you. You have 2 images A and B.
What you want is when the mouse is take over image A, image B appears until the mouse is taken off.

Is this all you want done?
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by drone99(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2010
Dual Core:

Let me understand you. You have 2 images A and B.
What you want is when the mouse is take over image A, image B appears until the mouse is taken off.

Is this all you want done?

I want the grey transparent image to appear at the bottom of the image B on mouse-over of [b]image A [/b]and disappear on mouse-off.
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by DualCore1: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
we are saying the same thing tongue

Click HERE
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 29, 2010
**Smiles**
Re: Image Mouseover Effect. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
lol

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself! (tutorials) / Turn Data Into Cash--100% Free Work At Home / Custom Domain Name Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.