Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

#bbnaija The Badman Professes His Undying Love For His Bam. How Sweet!!!!...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija The Badman Professes His Undying Love For His Bam. How Sweet!!!!...... (548 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex, Olakunle Churchill Declares His Undying Love For Rosy Meurer / "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija The Badman Professes His Undying Love For His Bam. How Sweet!!!!...... by Olcas: 2:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: #bbnaija The Badman Professes His Undying Love For His Bam. How Sweet!!!!...... by OKorowanta: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2018
How real could this be?
Anything for the money,you better take dis to d next level cos her dad might just be waiting for u with a bazooka after the show.
He burst the babe head for the video mehn.
Babe locate the toilet and drag him to another round of fabbing.
Those lines were damn poetic.

(1) (Reply)

New Tactics To Get The Attention Of Record Labels In Nigeria 2018 / Is Cardi B Pregnant ? / BB Naija 2018: Rico Revealed Secret Behind Not Been Nominated For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.