Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, (4102 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Frankonuche: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
it is fair a enough that someone from the north and a past leader is telling him the truth..even him being go won introduced the 3Rs afterthe war, there was corruption then....if my current president is using corrjption as an excuse, then i better tear or burn my APC membership card and wept for the party and the country....cos we have no leader n no focus....

well, people only get to discourage your efforts instead of appreciating numerous ones you did.
Oga it will be fair enough if you also see this image.

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Frankonuche: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
The same Gowon that during his regime there was widespread and obvious corruption at every level of national life. Graft, bribery, and nepotism were an integral part of a complex system of patronage and "gift" giving through which influence and authority were asserted.
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by DeleOneNaija: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please I want to know. What did Gowon achieve during his regime? If he was to be the President now what could he have done differently? RUBBISH!
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by DeleOneNaija: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
Buhari and Blames are like human and oxygen.
They need each other for life to flourish..
Take away one from the other and it's useless..

Apply this wisdom you used in composing this message in making your life better and have a better version of your shallow brains.
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by orisa37: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Till you can explain the Process of Pre-structuring, this man is Boncus. He doesn't know that "Power is Responsibility".
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by AyubHamza: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
The only word Buhari knows how to pronounce even though he doesn't understand it's meaning is corruption and he like to pronounce it because he loves the way that word just makes gullible Nigerians lose their sense every time it's mentioned. .Truth be told corruption is part and parcel of Human culture and .ca never be completely eradicated but only controlled to a point where it doesn't give undue advantage to any person or group in a system ..
You'd appreciate the intervention of this Govt against corruption more if you had plates begging to eat even if it's for a day. It seems like you didn't see what was already happening before Buhari came to power. We were already sinking in deep wickedness as ordinary civil servants below level 12 were looting hundreds of millions. That is absolute wickedness and foolishness!
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by FarahAideed: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
AyubHamza:

You'd appreciate the intervention of this Govt against corruption more if you had plates begging to eat even if it's for a day. It seems like you didn't see what was already happening before Buhari came to power. We were already sinking in deep wickedness as ordinary civil servants below level 12 were looting hundreds of millions. That is absolute wickedness and foolishness!

So how come the number of people living in extreme poverty have grown by 35 percent under the Buhari administration?

Bro are you aware that under Buhari today Nigeria has 86 million extremely poor people which make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world ?

so what exactly is your point sir ?

https://qz.com/963465/some-of-the-worlds-biggest-countries-have-managed-to-wrangle-extreme-poverty-except-nigeria/

http://venturesafrica.com/nigeria-set-to-become-the-extreme-poverty-capital-by-2018/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by chuksjuve(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
DeleOneNaija:

Apply this wisdom you used in composing this message in making your life better and have a better version of your shallow brains.

How about you simply maintaining your lane and not coming to my mention to give an advise that would have been of great benefit to you..

It pretty Seems you are paid to defend right ?

Bloody sycophant like you ..

When next you come to my mention, I will pray for you

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
izombie:
exactly. But guess what, they are still going to vote him again. I don't pity nigerian masses sometimes because no matter what these rulers do, nigerians will still cheer for them when they see them on the streets. They were warned of buhari but hatred clouded their judgement.

We are not voting an Igbo or SS man, live with it!
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Rolusteph(f): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
i think there needs to be more insight into the runnings of the government, so people can really inform themselves on the strides being taken to get us where need to be as a nation and leaders. Because if one is to go by people's opinions you would think these leaders just sit on their hands all day sipping tea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0VUsPeEj8

7 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Rolusteph(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
what do you have against an Igbo or SS leader? Abeg oh no insult me, i just want to understand your thought process.
ChidiAlaigbo:

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Oluwabash(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Well, President Buhari will seek a second term in office, he will win , and by then, I pray you escape hell.

CROWNWEALTH019:
If he refuses to leave by 2019, let God arise and destroy him and his generation

Useless animal of a president
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Oluwabash(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
False projections....NBS recorded Nigeria gained over a billion dollar investment in the last quarter of 2017. So whose projection should we belief other than NBS.

You will be alright sir.

FarahAideed:

So how come the number of people living in extreme poverty have grown by 35 percent under the Buhari administration?

Bro are you aware that under Buhari today Nigeria has 86 million extremely poor people which make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world ?

https://qz.com/963465/some-of-the-worlds-biggest-countries-have-managed-to-wrangle-extreme-poverty-except-nigeria/

http://venturesafrica.com/nigeria-set-to-become-the-extreme-poverty-capital-by-2018/
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
izombie:
exactly. But guess what, they are still going to vote him again. I don't pity nigerian masses sometimes because no matter what these rulers do, nigerians will still cheer for them when they see them on the streets. They were warned of buhari but hatred clouded their judgement.
that is why I don't trust Nigerians because as you have said that they might end up voting for him

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by bellonaija: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rolusteph:
i think there needs to be more insight into the runnings of the government, so people can really inform themselves on the strides being taken to get us where need to be as a nation and leaders. Because if one is to go by people's opinions you would think these leaders just sit on their hands all day sipping tea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0VUsPeEj8
i believe so too, that way people stay abreast with the inner workings of government instead of resulting to mediocre opinions formed without information.

7 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by bellonaija: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

This might be relevant to your conversation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5mnsX4TO0E it's Prof. Osinbajo's talk at the world economic forum.

10 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by shallysgirl: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Who is going to vote a yoruba man? SMH.
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by dennisdike: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
please inform yourselves so you can give better constructive opinions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0VUsPeEj8 Nigeria's economy is going to rebound mark my words.

7 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by adimndubisi: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
dennisdike:
please inform yourselves so you can give better constructive opinions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0VUsPeEj8 Nigeria's economy is going to rebound mark my words.
Wow this was so informative, Prof osinbajo made really great points and really shared insights into Nigeria's economic standing. More people should know of this.

6 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by yemi15(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
Buhari ma té sè If u understand interpret plz
Buhari go fall into disgrace

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by yemi15(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
Buhari ma té sè If u understand interpret plz
Buhari go fall into disgrace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Olawepo Hashim Was Endorsed For President By Middle Belt Region / BREAKING: Lagos AD Chairman Removed Over Alleged Misconduct, Indiscipline / #BUHARI MUST Go is..trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.