Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,649 members, 7,968,879 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" (624 Views)

The Assumption Of A Relationship That Does Not Exist / Is This Assumption Fair Enough? / The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by lekanjohn(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2010
Each time my G.F told me she was missing me on phone,I always belief she needed a fu-k and I wont rest until i lay her.

Is the word "missing" in a relationship means i need intimacy ?
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by MissyB1(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2010
Ewww!! Oga ehh!!
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by fubiluv: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
Na waa o!. This life sef.
Enjoy your life.
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by SAGoddess: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
Interesting how men and women hardly see things the same way, for me, "missing" would be yearning for my guy, chilling and conversing with him and if we end up doing the deed, great but it does not only connote to sex, according to me that is!  cheesy
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
lekanjohn:

Each time my G.F told me she was missing me on phone,I always belief she needed a fu-k and I wont rest until i lay her.

Is the word "missing" in a relationship means i need intimacy ?
maybe that is how it goes in your relationship, crazy I will say undecided

when someone tell you they missed U, I assume they mean they miss
seeing and having you in their presence. When did it turn to "i need sex' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by chibenwa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
she might be missing u as a person not really
for sex.
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by v3: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Poster
Maybe it's your school of thought to reason otherwise, no offense. smiley
Her "missing" you has 99.9% nothing to do with intimacy, could be the chatters,your company, your food (if you're a good cook,like moi)anything else but that. .It's only in this corner of the world people tend to see white as black undecided.

smiley
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by Radiant(f): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
You guys never run out of questions grin

I think that's a nice way of her asking for *** but I don't know about "I miss you" translating to wanting *** tongue
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by lekanjohn(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
I' ve heard you all but the fact remains that any time she tells me she is missing me, we end up doing it and it has become our tradition .That is to say "missing" me from her angle of tought is wanting intimacy.
Re: What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing" by Radiant(f): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
Fair enough. It's all about communication and understanding wink

(1) (Reply)

Married To A Minor / Madness Or Love / Breaking News! President Yar'adua Is Dead Confirmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.