Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tunde Bakare:for Just 3yrs, APC Borrowed N11 Trillion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare:for Just 3yrs, APC Borrowed N11 Trillion. (563 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / 2019: CAN Calls On Christians To Stone Pastor Bakare For Playing With God’s Name / I Did Not Waste N11 Trillion From Nigeria’s Power Sector - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare:for Just 3yrs, APC Borrowed N11 Trillion. by ice4242: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2018
[b][/b]The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA) Pastor Tunde Bakare said the debt profile of Nigeria under president Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is so alarming.

Bakare disclosed this while speaking at the Latter Rain Assembly on Sunday. According to Pastor Bakare for 16 years of PDP presidency, they borrowed N6 trillion but for just 3 years of APC presidency they have borrowed N11 trillion.

“If you truly know the truth, you will weep, if you know how much we are owing as a nation, you will weep. For 16 years of PDP they borrowed N6 trillion, for three years of APC, they borrowed N11 trillion” He said

He noted that those who did the borrowing were not going to pay back the debt. But the burden will be left on “our children, and our children’s children” unless the debt was written off.

Pastor Bakare also noted that president Buhari attending a wedding party at Kano was a mockery to Dapchi girls who were still in captivity, he wondered what Buhari went to do in Kano when Nigeria is still in a state of mourning.

“Forgive my ill-mannerism, but I could not comprehend why a governor will celebrate the wedding of his daughter, and another governor of his son, on the front pages of newspapers, flashing it before our eyes, when other peoples’ daughters are in captivity

“If any of them had lost a daughter in that captivity, would they celebrate that way? I know the Bible says rejoice with them that rejoice, but I do not know what the president of Nigeria was doing there.

“And somebody came to say, let me explain to you, it is Islamic tradition, before this time, about January, they had agreed, that he (Buhari) will be the one to give the bride away and (Bola) Tinubu will be the one to pay the dowry, and present the son, and they agreed long before now.

“I looked at him and said the president of Nigeria wanted to come to my daughter’s wedding, and I said to him, sir, don’t come. That is beneath your office. Face the work of the state and keep serving.”

The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA) Pastor Tunde Bakare said the debt profile of Nigeria under president Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is so alarming.

Bakare disclosed this while speaking at the Latter Rain Assembly on Sunday. According to Pastor Bakare for 16 years of PDP presidency, they borrowed N6 trillion but for just 3 years of APC presidency they have borrowed N11 trillion.

“If you truly know the truth, you will weep, if you know how much we are owing as a nation, you will weep. For 16 years of PDP they borrowed N6 trillion, for three years of APC, they borrowed N11 trillion” He said

He noted that those who did the borrowing were not going to pay back the debt. But the burden will be left on “our children, and our children’s children” unless the debt was written off.

Pastor Bakare also noted that president Buhari attending a wedding party at Kano was a mockery to Dapchi girls who were still in captivity, he wondered what Buhari went to do in Kano when Nigeria is still in a state of mourning.

“Forgive my ill-mannerism, but I could not comprehend why a governor will celebrate the wedding of his daughter, and another governor of his son, on the front pages of newspapers, flashing it before our eyes, when other peoples’ daughters are in captivity

“If any of them had lost a daughter in that captivity, would they celebrate that way? I know the Bible says rejoice with them that rejoice, but I do not know what the president of Nigeria was doing there.

“And somebody came to say, let me explain to you, it is Islamic tradition, before this time, about January, they had agreed, that he (Buhari) will be the one to give the bride away and (Bola) Tinubu will be the one to pay the dowry, and present the son, and they agreed long before now.

“I looked at him and said the president of Nigeria wanted to come to my daughter’s wedding, and I said to him, sir, don’t come. That is beneath your office. Face the work of the state and keep serving.”

The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA) Pastor Tunde Bakare said the debt profile of Nigeria under president Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is so alarming.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare:for Just 3yrs, APC Borrowed N11 Trillion. by Mogidi: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
@ice4242 your Source?
Re: Tunde Bakare:for Just 3yrs, APC Borrowed N11 Trillion. by JideAmuGiaka: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Case Of --A Woman Can Do Better?-- In Kaduna / I Didn't Call For Military Intervention, Ekweremadu Says / Fulfil Your Promise, Youwin Connect Participants To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.