Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Live Video Tutorials And Study Materials With Dumps On A+, N+, Ccna, Ccnp & Mcse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Live Video Tutorials And Study Materials With Dumps On A+, N+, Ccna, Ccnp & Mcse (2100 Views)

Oracle 12c, Ccna,ccnp,hacking,mcitp,mcse, Laptop Repair, Java, Autocad, Graphics / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle, Comptia, Microsoft Certification Exam Center In Nigeria / Ccna, Ccnp, Network+, Oracle Etc Dumps, Ebooks All For Free!not For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Tutorials And Study Materials With Dumps On A+, N+, Ccna, Ccnp & Mcse by wist4real: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
I lately discovered that time is not always there for us to attend classes on most of our certification's exams.

A package is now available for all interested Nigerians that dream big in IT-world.

You can always be what you want to be only if you have the right information.

This package is not only going to help you pass your exams, trust me, it's going to give all the details knowledge you'll need in your career.

It is a money back Guaranteed offer, In case you're not satisfied with my offer.

Many people have used it and it is working[b][/b] for them.

The offer are:

CompatiA A+ : Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

CompatiA N+ : Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

CCNA: Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

CCNP: Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

Oracle SQL, OCA and OCP: Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

MCSE: Complete Live Video Lecture and Tutorials with E-Books and dumps.

Photoshop: Complete Live Video Lecture and Practices with E-Books.

CCNA: Power Point Presentation slides.

CCNA Portable Command Guide 2nd Edition For both Exams Taker and Field Network Technician and Engineer.

You can reach me through esoftinfomark@gmail.com or 07066637350.

(1) (Reply)

Broadband possible? / Buy Neatly Used HP 250 G1 Laptop @49k The Specs Are: / Cheapest Data Subscription For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat And Their Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.