Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Poured Out My Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poured Out My Anger (886 Views)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / Please Help, My Anger Issue Is About To Destroy My Relationship / My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poured Out My Anger by sweetmum(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2010
i got out of control this morning,my ex called me and said he just wanted to say hi,
i had told him to stop calling me,we were having distance relationship and it was not working.
there was a time i was suppose to go his new place by weekend but, Monday of that week, robbers came to my house and took somethings with my phones.and through out that week he did not call me,i did welcome back on Tuesday.I posted it on nairaland after one week and someone suggested that i should check my family and friend to get his number and i did got his number back,and he said he just did not call,no reason.over time it will be that when he wants to travel somewhere he calls me and ask me to come to the place and if i say i will not go he wont call again until another time.i told him i was not cut out for that,he should stop calling.he called this morning and i said a lot of thing i was not suppose to say to him.should i say sorry though i am not feeling sorry about it?
Re: Poured Out My Anger by daduke2k(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2010
If u luv him apologise, if u dnt 4get it, As long as u dnt feel sory ,buh i advise u 2 apologise.
Re: Poured Out My Anger by Donald4u: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hmm, Is he really your ex? shocked You sure don't sound like your relationship is over. It's simple really, If you want the relationship to continue, apologize. If not, stop communicating with him .
Re: Poured Out My Anger by fubiluv: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
Call him and apologize to him.
Let him understand that you were not in a good mood when he called.
Cos you do not know were and when you will need his help urgently.
Re: Poured Out My Anger by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
fubiluv:

Call him and apologize to him.
Let him understand that you were not in a good mood when he called.
Cos you do not know were and when you will need his help urgently.

Apologize for wat Th guy's a jerk and if you ask me, she's better off without him. undecided
Re: Poured Out My Anger by Godmother(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
I honestly see no reason why you guys have to communicate that often if you really are exes.Anyway, apologise if you must, but that should also be a good time for you to repeat that you really would want him to stop calling
Re: Poured Out My Anger by CyberG: 5:48pm On May 01, 2010
What is really happening? Well you should apologize if you know you went over the line in your anger! C'mon, if he is an ex, then let he really be an ex! One leg in and one leg out, how is that a plan for a sweet mum?
Re: Poured Out My Anger by 190: 6:12pm On May 01, 2010
I dont even know whats going on here~
Re: Poured Out My Anger by baybbootz(f): 7:04pm On May 01, 2010
Apologize for wat Th guy's a jerk and if you ask me, she's better off without him.

exactly, apologize for what??
he does not deserve any bit of sorry.

@poster
by the way what exactly did you say?
Re: Poured Out My Anger by lioncoolst(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2010
Xcuse me, ther are still some facts that you have not givewn us yet.It is more than you have actually posted.If you tell us the other hidden facts, we can advise you better, ok? CIao

(1) (Reply)

How Long Or Short Should A Courtship Be? / I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: / You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.