Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bbnaija: I Have A Girlfriend, I Am Just Havin Fun With Bambam, — Teddy A Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Have A Girlfriend, I Am Just Havin Fun With Bambam, — Teddy A Reveals (552 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Have A Girlfriend, I Am Just Havin Fun With Bambam, — Teddy A Reveals by MsDoris(f): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate Teddy A has reportedly disclosed that he had no plans of taking his relationship with Bambam serious outside BBnaija as he has someone waiting for him outside the BBNaija house.

All this he revealed during his diary session last night.

When Big Brother asked Teddy which relationship in the house he felt was genuine he said just his and probably Alex and Leo.

Then he went on to say that, when he got into the house, he told everyone who cared to listen that he had a girlfriend.

He said he even let BamBam know and................. continue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/03/bbnaija2018-i-have-girlfriend-i-am-just.html

(1) (Reply)

Crushing On Kcee,coz I'm Super Hot Than Bobrisky / How Big Is The Internet Of Things, Iot? / Ubi Franklin Message To Lilian Esoro And Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.