Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Di Maria;i Will Use My Blood To Play Against Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Di Maria;i Will Use My Blood To Play Against Real Madrid (471 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Di Maria;i Will Use My Blood To Play Against Real Madrid by OlubamzNews: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Angel Di Maria is likely to replace the injured Neymar as PSG look to
overturn a 3-1 deficit in their Champions League last-16 second leg
against Real Madrid.
The world's most expensive player had an operation on Saturday in
Belo Horizonte on a small fracture to a metatarsal in his right foot
and
is now recovering with the aim of being back towards the end of the
season.
Di Maria is likely to start for PSG against his former club, alongside
Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani in a front three at the Parc des
Princes.
Read full article at www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/di-mariai-will-use-my-blood-to-play.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Messi Or Ronaldo? Bayern Ace Joshua Kimmich Reveals World's Best Player / UCL: Manchester City Vs Liverpool Today At 7:45pm / Photos : MFM FC Has Won The Lagos State Federations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.