Stats: 3,200,017 members, 7,973,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Socio –economic Effect Of Yahoo! Yahoo! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Socio –economic Effect Of Yahoo! Yahoo! (1413 Views)

Caught Inside The Booth / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? (2) (3) (4)

Socio –economic Effect Of Yahoo! Yahoo! by Selection(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2007
Yahoo- yahoo the popular name for internet scam, Is becoming a norm in Nigeria we all know at least one yahoo boy and I even heard there is a yahoo dance, that is how bad it has gotten.

I tried to place an order for some security tags for my company on line and all the companies will tell me price and explain the product, when I tell them I would like the quotation send to my company ( Which is a household name in Nigeria). Some just drop the phone, while the more polite ones explain to me that they don’t do business with Nigeria.

We had to send someone down to do the purchase. The world is becoming a global village, most agencies will not take Master card from Nigeria, and my email was once scammed because it has the name “Nigeria”.

Am sure most of you will have experiences too please share and suggest ways to curb it before it becomes like AREA BOY, Okada and lately the militant.
Re: Socio –economic Effect Of Yahoo! Yahoo! by Strat: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2007
I feel you, it also has a lot of effect on the Nigerian economy and the value for money has really reduced.

16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days / Clean Belgium Mercedes Benz E350 2011 N1.5m / Internet Scam Alert! He Is Wanted!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6