Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Upcoming Artiste Freedom - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artiste Freedom (579 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / Are you a talented upcoming artiste? / Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artiste Freedom by martinsflo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
[size=8pt][b][b][b] Fellow upcoming 9iralanders artiste, am delighted with evry1s struggling out there, i respect our potentials as i hav gone tru dis thread, Currently nigeria condition is beyond bin relented and expecting miracle coming, but i have to let you people who are determined enuff lyk me to pls help achieve their dreams come true like our reigning musical stars, there is a talk show programme in the city of ibadan- ''dreams come true'' with jassy b , every 3rd sunday of every month at cultural center mokola, ibadan. they use to bring influential entertainment industry and music artist like- ruggedman, mike aremu, weird mc, and so on,, menn this programm is free of charge and is a tv live broadcast show, anyway a trier will convince you, after each edition there's red carpet in which you can take pix and sign autographs. am proud to inform you that am currently working on my album in exodus studio under exodus records ibadan, just by meeting the studio owner at the event, I swear that 4 upcoming artist were signed under AZUZA productions rekod label, who are about to make impact on this generation alongside wiv me, Am currently a leadcity university student in ibadan and my dream is just starting coming true, you can chk my facebook- akinlabi martins, or beep me 08057781011, 07032376073, nite call is allowed is you think i can be of HELP to you.[/b][/b][/b][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Free Music Downloads. / Multikraft E-magazine & ! Feat. K'naan,mode9,fecko,tha Rapman Et Al / Pryse! - 3 New Exclusive Tracks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.