Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me (639 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me by Charges(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
a girl i want to mary is putting pressure on me to come and see her parent and start marriage immidiately, after telling her to give some time because i just rented a new apartment and relocating from north to lagos transfer from my office. infact there is no money now.
Re: Pls Advise Me by candyshore: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
sit fer down and talk to her, moreover u can start d process and make it a gradual process. i guess she wants to be more secured
Re: Pls Advise Me by abes(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
If you feel you're not ready, don't rush into it.
Re: Pls Advise Me by Godmother(f): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
candyshore:

sit fer down and talk to her, moreover u can start d process and make it a gradual process. i guess she wants to be more secured

Well said.Seeing that you have rented an appartment she would feel you are now in a position to settle down and if you drag your feet at this point it might just make her feel that yopu are propbably not so keen on settling down with her.So like the poster above said, seat her down and make her understand how things stand
Re: Pls Advise Me by cantell(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Poster,
Meeting the parents for the very first time doesn't cost much. Just buy a bottle of St Remy or something better and go with some friends or relation. Meet the parents & make ur intentions known.
By doing this, she'll calm down and know that you're serious. But if she doesn't calm down and still worries you, then she has something up her sleeve.
I mean, why the rush? Its not like you're running away or something.
A word of advice my friend, don't let anybody rush you into something you're not ready to do. Its likely you'll regret it later. If she can't wait, let her go.
There are so many edible fishes in the ocean.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Gud 4a Girl U Cal Ur Gf 2 Txt U Hapi Birthday In D Afternoon After U Cal Her 2tel She Fuckd Up / Wat Do I Do Knw! / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Have Plenty Girls As Just Friends And 1 Real Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.