Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh (28228 Views)

Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by ObaOloye: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
But eh... finally... the babe has a pissed-off-junkie-mad-with-the-world vibe..... Depressed and on drugs prolly....
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by petuniaevents(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
All this fans can look for trouble eh. grin
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by segzyndpep(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Frankicent(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
angela and her deep pussy sha, i wanto put my penis in her deep vagina and feel it get tight until it miled my whole cum

How do you know it's deep? shocked
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Frankicent(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2018
devindevin2000:
She tall and an amazon woman. How tall is she? I like tall women...they have big clit like small peniis!

shocked how you know? Ahh embarassed
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2018
She asked for it grin

Why live your life on social media?
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by RexTramadol1: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
that's what am saying why not just ignore him ...than replying him in such a manner .she is bigger than that I tell u.

As they say "silence is the best answer that you can give to a fool".

Bigger than whaaaaat?

Who sabi Angella? I even tot Na Angelina Jolie, Na y I open am

Make I face front

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by emerged01(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2018
classicMan22:
Nigerian celebrities lacks manners I must say.
Are they not human?
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Nebuzaradan: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2018
this girl fine scatter kiss
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by scholes23(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote
[/b]
Are you going to see Yahya Jammeh?

She replied:

Am going to see your father bastard @lepenmacrom55

[/quote]

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
her response just described who she is?

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Mrkumareze(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
E pain Angela wella. grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by stainzville: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2018
She nor even fine

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Chydo63(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
that's what am saying why not just ignore him ...than replying him in such a manner .she is bigger than that I tell u.

when has asking a salient question become foolish. After all she posted a pic of her travelling, without any destination.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by aalangel(f): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
She's always quick to answer...bad answers too...
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by kwessiStewie2(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2018
devindevin2000:
She tall and an amazon woman. How tall is she? I like tall women...they have big clit like small peniis!
and u like small peniis cos u're gay
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by YabaLeftist: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
devindevin2000:

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by YabaLeftist: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2018
This masculine-bodied woman? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Ejiphill09(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Both the Accused and the Accuser are Guilty. But the Accuser No get joy for em conscience.
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Tex42(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
See them...
Mumu kwesion
Yeye reply
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by utenwuson: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
u guys don't even understand what's happening here.... yahya jameh is her boyfriend... the islamic dictator in Zambia. so she was accuse of dating him but she didn't deny just like Angela and mallam Suleiman, so the question is where on earth will she be going with 4th hat hard face like igneous rock if not to collect kpack from the cleric
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Tex42(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2018
emerged01:

Are they not human?
Ofcourse,that is why they lack manners, or do u expect a goat/dog to have manners?
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Juliusdking(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2018
E pain her idiot
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
mannerlessness actress cool
she fall herself hand
She should have jokingly
Responded or just be silent
cool cool
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:

I use to like her, but she fall herself hand
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by achiever12: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
No joy at all....see epic response.

Imagine calling that nonsense an epic response. No wonder this present generation can never be leaders of tomorrow or leaders of anything. They are too dull-brained and daft in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Honestagbons(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Just commo question,na u dey cuse e father,dis how naija lady self,u nor get caratal I say,na why put u for house know oh,hissssssssssss
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by Memphis357(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
who nor know say Angela Okorie na ashawo?
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh by merit12(f): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
classicMan22:
Nigerian celebrities lacks manners I must say.

Manner kill you

You go siddam make person dey put hand for your eye because you be celebrity

Quote me I ready for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures / Queen Grace Chioma-Egboh Birthday Party! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.