Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (45257 Views)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by NGExchange: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Such a gallant driver. may his beautiful soul rest in perfect peace. His family will NEVER lack.

Someone should open a Gofundme account to seek for funds to help his family.
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by oloshelu1: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
RIP
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Dafreeguy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
See ur life
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by kyutepanda(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:

expect of who?
If i was Buhari eh, i would have jailed you for this comment
thank God you aint baba lol
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by kyutepanda(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
livebynite:
The average Nigerian has no respect for human life, this is indeed a rare one.

Faith in Nigeria restored

Reduce the price of garri angry

ahahahhhahahaah nigga are you normal? lol
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
from the pictures, i see the actions of an impatient man.

1 Like

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerians are most gullible.
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Smartademu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
timilehin95:
Thank God, No life was lost shocked
The driver's life is no life abi?
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by texzola(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hummer bus drivers on Lagos road are as reckless as recklessness. Enter at your peril-My advice.... ABC Transport!!
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by ghost3040: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thank God I dont travel by Bus
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by mikendie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm sure that the guy was mentally unstable cos in this country, nothing and no-one is worth giving your life in exchange for. RIP though.
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by steve11215(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
GOD BLESS U.....RIP
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Apina(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Hope the driver doesn't have family and no one depending on him for him to be playing hero?
I suspect the guy has a lot of debt on his head hence the decision to take his life.
My sympathy goes to his family for knowing a coward like him that decides to take the easy way out.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by Bestchisom(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
timilehin95:
Thank God, No life was lost shocked
no live was lost?... did u read inbetween lines
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by cdoffx(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
The driver most likely was asleep when the accident occurred. Something like this has happened to me but just not fatal. I was travelling to PH from Lagos, we left around past 5.00 in the morning. Just as we were approaching Niger bridge a trailer was trying to change lane from the left to right lane. Our driver had slept off even though he was holding the steering and his eyes seems open though very red (I was sitting in the front) so he rammed his side into the trailer but luckily not directly a frontal impact. He struggled bringing the vehicle back to control as he jolted out of his sleep amidst shouting from passengers in the vehicle. When we finally stopped to see extent of damage, the trailer actually tore the bus from the front to the middle side like as if an iron cutter was used. If not God I won't be typing this today. Thanks to God for not concluding my time is up that day.
Re: Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS by BABANGBALI: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thank God he didn't died

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.