Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,544 members, 7,929,769 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year (520 Views)

Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies / Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Of The Year Competition / Hausa Twins For The First Time To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year by Nicegal1993(f): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Pls kindly vote for my twins for the cusson baby competition of the year, U can vote by clicking on this link... Thank you.... One love...

Michael onukwu
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382817

Michelle onukwu
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382818
Re: Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year by Nicegal1993(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Moderators please come and do the needful,by pushing this to front page
Re: Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
That means front-page will be full of both fine and inhumanely ugly children.

Which one are yours? Baby oku?
Re: Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year by Nicegal1993(f): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2018
TarOrfeek:

No child is ugly
Please,
If you're in position to push my post to front page
Please,do so
Re: Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year by LadyAimy: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Wickedgrin

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Beautiful Niece In The On Going Cussons Baby Moments / Pay & Pack In Lovely 2 Bedroom Apartment For Rent. / You Need Ielts To Immigrate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.